song: quick 2 back down by Nas

Rasaq> Yeah!
    Heartless!
    Yeah!
    That boy Cres!
    Yeah!
    Me I'm your boy Rasaq
    Yeah!
    Right now we going to talk about these newbies!
    Yeah!
    That's got a lot of mouth, what!
    Yeah!
    But when It's time to do some shit
    Yeah!
    They folding, these newbies is folding and shit
    Know What I'm talking bout, like paper
    Yeah!
    lol what?!?!?
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      sup raspi, nice squad choice, faggot
      sup money, yep didnt win this time, who cares

I hear the real gangstas take it out on the streets and not 2d-asteroids forums (like wannabe e-black thugs). Allow bad rap attempt. Or bong post. Or hitting the nail..

:grin:

Comment

congratulations fierce!

Comment

good luck to both squads, and I have lots of friends on sk8, I think this is going to be a good matchup, but I really hope we win and get this ld title. Last year was rough losing in finals to sk8, so I know RaCka and Kyou will bring it,( I won't be playing, I'm not home, but I'm rootin hard for us). Delectable n them hopefully will continue to play strong. But goooooo Fierce! - win me a ld title, since flared lost me a lj one. n00b.
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

congrats.

Comment

Gj guys I'm Happy to see my squaddies over the past few years pull it off.
              P.s no hard feelings stylez, sorry for being a bitch that day, I let my ego get the better of me. Just a shame you axed me. I thought you would of got used to my 10 minute tantrums and let me cool off
              Just wanna say congrats to my boys racka, apok, skepsis, geio, deez, stylez, weak, kyou. I've squaded with you guys for years and it's been a pleasure, I just thought I'd end this game with a title with you guys, but oh well, what's done is done.
              Thanks for the memories guys it's been a pleasure. Add me on fb, I'll talk to you on there
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by raspi View Post
                sup money, yep didnt win this time, who cares

i hear the real gangstas take it out on the streets and not 2d-asteroids forums (like wannabe e-black thugs). Allow bad rap attempt. Or bong post. Or hitting the nail..

:grin:
                :-p~~

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                  lol what?!?!?
                  ?

thats his verse, allow iq
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                    Gj guys I'm Happy to see my squaddies over the past few years pull it off.
                    P.s no hard feelings stylez, sorry for being a bitch that day, I let my ego get the better of me. Just a shame you axed me. I thought you would of got used to my 10 minute tantrums and let me cool off
                    Just wanna say congrats to my boys racka, apok, skepsis, geio, deez, stylez, weak, kyou. I've squaded with you guys for years and it's been a pleasure, I just thought I'd end this game with a title with you guys, but oh well, what's done is done.
                    Thanks for the memories guys it's been a pleasure. Add me on fb, I'll talk to you on there
                    guy wants that medal bad
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

seriously think vys cried irl
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment