No announcement yet.

Twls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should make this happen for TWL 16. Amount of players per team to be confirmed, better maps. Start it as a for fun league and see how it progresses, TWL could use some more diversity. That is if staff is willing to put the time into looking after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
      Should make this happen for TWL 16. Amount of players per team to be confirmed, better maps. Start it as a for fun league and see how it progresses, TWL could use some more diversity. That is if staff is willing to put the time into looking after it.
      Mommy look it's a stegosaurus.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

LOL ^
        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

I really like TWSD, i think it would be fun to have it in TWL -- i think keeping it 3v3 could be really interesting and keep it competitive and alive -- kind of like a fun 4th league to play without requiring alot of ppl to show
          top 100 basers list

Comment

I made a map that would include a hockey/soccer format which makes scoring, teamwork and killing the main objectives. Each team will have 5 to 6 squad members (all spiders, one rep per life, unlimited deaths and two mines per life). A ball will drop in the middle square at the start. Both teams will race from either side to the middle. The idea is to work together to move the ball forward (9 second holding time). You will need to drive the ball forward and score in your enemy's square shaped goal at the other end (left or right). If you die, you will respawn back towards your goal, so if your team is about to score, you will need to race across the map to help. The map wouldn't fit inside one screenshot so I had to take two.

Any suggestions or go fuck myself comments are welcomed.

Spawns - Yellow, Goal Location - Brown, and Ball Drop Location - Green

Extra colors like green, brown and yellow are just visual guides. Would be removed.
            Last edited by depress; 06-06-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

interesting concept!

could always make ?go Hockey a 4th league as well
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Interesting map/idea, Depress.

Let me know when the settings are all done -- I want to be a guinea pig.

Think I already told you this but here it is again.
                Fuck it.

Comment

Interesting idea with hockey but would like to see more open pure spider map made that can accommodate 5 vs 5 dueling.

Comment

Working...
                  X