Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twls?

TWLD, TWLJ, TWLB, TWLS?

Would be nice to see another league included. Even if it starts off small with example 6-8 teams. Maybe the starting point would be to have some spider tournaments and see if enough interest is generated to make a spider league happen. I think enough interest is there, and its a good way for players to hone their spider skills for TWLB etc.

Thoughts? Would you want to play in TWLS?

if TWLS would have the same rules as TWSD, then to be honest: no, i would not play that league.

TWSD needs to be completely reworked. remove bricks, make it a point race to X points (rather than timed with flag shit) or 10 deaths. idk. just that the current one sucks. a lot.

Comment

Ur adding one more league on the dying game.

TWLB is struggling to keep alive.
      Mega Newbie
      TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
      TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
      TWEL wb and spid Champion!
      TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
      TWLJ bencher Champion
      TWLB bencher Champion
      Inactive Player

Comment

Another "ship" battle in leagues isn't going to cut it, I honestly think any other league idea would have to be something that people would actually have fun competing in and would be taken seriously as something that "isn't gay".

I would love to see some sort of event that people all think is pretty skilled added to TWL.

How about a TWL-UFC - UFC style where 8 players from each squad play 1v1 or 2v2 to try to finish off the other teams roster first. I would love to watch and/or play in that.

Leviterring in the tournament style map would be fun.

Also since every fucking squad is on during TWL times on Sundays why not host shit like Squad based Journey, or Warzone maybe, dunno.

I could think of about 10 other things I would rather see as a division in TWL other than our current spiders game.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I like the idea of TWL-UFC
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

what happened to bringing back TWLDM this season? slackers.

actually the idea of TWL-UFC is quite interesting, it could be done in both javelin and warbird.

Comment

Well since people like my idea for another wb/jav type TWL event my idea for basers would be a ball style game.

8v8 in an arena custom made for twd/twl obviously but something similar to predator or raceball where both teams fought to score 2-3 goals on the enemy goal to win the game. I think this would be much more action oriented and might get more people and squads involved in a basing type event during twl/twd. Also the good thing about both of these ideas is they might bring in people who normally don't like the leagues to play, maybe we could get some more pubbers or even some event players to participate in leagues.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Yellow is freq 1 and 2's goals, red ball is the ball, map looks shitty but im sure someone could create something better its just an idea.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Yellow is freq 1 and 2's goals, red ball is the ball, map looks shitty but im sure someone could create something better its just an idea.
                  looks like the hunt map
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

guess it kinda does, this is why I don't make maps though :P
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      if TWLS would have the same rules as TWSD, then to be honest: no, i would not play that league.

TWSD needs to be completely reworked. remove bricks, make it a point race to X points (rather than timed with flag shit) or 10 deaths. idk. just that the current one sucks. a lot.
                      I think either point race to X points or timed race with flag would work. Not sure about ten deaths, seen it played before. I have only played 3 vs 3 with current map though, don't know it would be 5 vs 5. The ufc idea is okay, would put more emphasis on individual then team. I remember when there was no LB, no LJ etc the idea of more leagues is beneficial to zone in my opinion. With squads having 30-35+ players not like we don't have enough. Think a new league (whether spider league or something else) would be good.

Comment

now is definitely thetime to include a newq leafue yeahn totaly infavouir
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Well since people like my idea for another wb/jav type TWL event my idea for basers would be a ball style game.

8v8 in an arena custom made for twd/twl obviously but something similar to predator or raceball where both teams fought to score 2-3 goals on the enemy goal to win the game. I think this would be much more action oriented and might get more people and squads involved in a basing type event during twl/twd. Also the good thing about both of these ideas is they might bring in people who normally don't like the leagues to play, maybe we could get some more pubbers or even some event players to participate in leagues.
                            ?go stylezpub

Although the map is way too big for 8v8
                            Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Should just be changed to 10 deaths and no flag or whatsoever.
                              ^my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X