• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul fell for it pretty hard too :sorcerer:

GG as in gran guerrero

Comment

prove it
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

wait

TW staffers have a sense of humor? I thought that -was- the April Fools joke...
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Ok well I fell for it to, when is it really going to start then lol
          1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
          1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
          1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
          1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
          1:exquisite> like zzzzz
          1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
          1:exquisite> ya
          1:Ease> try skipping school
          1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
          1:Kian> LOL EASE
          1:Collusion> LOOL
          1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            May 1 is the TWL start date at this point. It could still be adjusted as a result of the server taking a shit, but plan on May 1 till you hear otherwise.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

signature #test
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Its not a test if you have to post in 5 different threads to brag about how you defeated Dezmond in a twdd game.

Comment

Originally posted by KiAN View Post
                  Ok well I fell for it to, when is it really going to start then lol
                  hard 2 differentiate when staff jokes and when staff is a joke
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                    Its not a test if you have to post in 5 different threads to brag about how you defeated Dezmond in a twdd game.
                    kept editing and forgot where i posted #testdrive #basedgod #swag
                    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      hard 2 differentiate when staff jokes and when staff is a joke
                      cosigned
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

TWL is still around?

Man i'm so behind, the site doesn't work, and we're talking about TWL?

Go back to LTing in pubs! Take out all the blocks! Love life.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                        X