No announcement yet.

TWL Hot Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post updated. I know cres can write HoN's. He's just not very cooperative with me, so I'm organizing my own. If anything having the competing HoN's will be fun.

For those that have volunteered, when it comes time, just send them to me in a forum PM and I will add them all into 1 thread. I assure you that you will get the credit for your work.

Comment

this like airing wnba during nba, but if you fks insist on making your own HoN's who am i 2 interfere...atleast the LJ and LB will be useful tho

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

let cres be at least one of the ppl who do HoN - he does a good job with them.
        Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
        7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
        7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
        7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
        7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
        7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
        (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
          let cres be at least one of the ppl who do HoN - he does a good job with them.
          ty but this not a question of seeking permission...im doing them...just without tw staff affiliation
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Cres 4 HoN Writer

I belief that Cres has already made his mark on the HoN list of writers as an established writer and a good spokesperson for the ld division. I believe that he should be the writer or at least one of the writers for the division.

That is all...

Comment

You really don't want to vs all of DX. We get down and dirty. VOTE CRES!

Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

So when you say, "Give me volunteers", you really mean "Give me volunteers among all my closest spaceship buddies". If cres wants to do it, let him. It's not like you have to hang out and have a beer with him, just copy and paste his articles in whenever it's his turn to write. Tada.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Yeah let Cres do it. I need someone who knows me well to write about me in the hot section. B)
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                  4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                  4:Geio> DEEZ?
                  4:Geio> LOLOL
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                  4:spirit> LOL
                  4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                  4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

this worst decision since choosing to randomly change the format of the TWDT podcasts midway through the season and then everyone lost interest because nobody knew wtf was going on anymore
                    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

It's not that I'm even trying to prevent him from doing it, he just wont work with me. Maybe I'll just copy his posts, delete them, and include them in my own so they are all together. We'll see how it goes.

In reference to "recruit all my closest friends"....If you look at the first post, I talk to like 1 person out of all those that volunteered.

Comment

cres is da ppls champ

Comment

think da people have spoken

if you smelllllll wut da cres is cooking then view my HoN's, tried working with TWM for this but i was fired for not doing HoN for TWDT (which no1 gives a fk about) w/e not getting into that

Comment

Cres makes the LD HoN quite interesting with the interviews. Allow him the chance!
                            TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

(Cres)>cud cres bottom entire twm 4 this disrespect

Comment

Hot or Nots fall under part of our responsibility as TWM. Cres was recruited as a HoN writer for TWM right when we started but refused to do absolutely any writing. That's why LF is fielding 2 other writers, not because any of Cres's work is substandard.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X