No announcement yet.

TWL Hot Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was recruited for writing for TWL think we both know this....being forced to write about TWDT when i didnt want to and never signed on to do doesnt justify being fired from TWM...not to mention that there are others in that group who literally do nothing yet remain...w/e dont want to get this started

enjoy more of da rock

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Cres been doin a good job of HoN for awhile now shouldnt f him over.
      Allow.

B)
      4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
      Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
      1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

how you going to tell me what you were recruited for when I was the one who recruited you?
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Lets also be clear about this: This is NOT a TWM/Lizard fuel Vs cres thing. Cres will just do his own thing and whatever makes his groupies "LOL". If he wants to write LD HoN's great, but me and my group will as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
            Lets also be clear about this: This is NOT a TWM/Lizard fuel Vs cres thing. Cres will just do his own thing and whatever makes his groupies "LOL". If he wants to write LD HoN's great, but me and my group will as well.
            suk dik
            1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
            Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
            1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
            1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
            beam> stfu tsunami
            Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
            beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
            Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              how you going to tell me what you were recruited for when I was the one who recruited you?
              dunno u seemed 2 forget it when i was being fired
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
                suk dik
                +1 allow boycott

Comment

I hate cres!!!!!!!!!

cres worst hot or not person i ever seen if he does hot or not i will spit on all ur graves n be so pissed and angry at every1:wub:

Comment

:wub:

Comment

I would like to help out and help write HoN's for twld and possibly watch / help with twlj if needed!
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

cres 4 twld hon

cres tu changla writer ahai haha

Maza marathi coop ghande ahai

LOL

Comment

i will be notepadding my own hot or nots and only groupies in my group will be allowed to read it

Comment

Originally posted by Harder View Post
                            cres tu changla writer ahai haha

Maza marathi coop ghande ahai

LOL
                            LOL teekh hota

$

Comment

Working...
                            X