Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heisman View Post
    Nice rightup Harder, <3
    Good thing he didn't do a downup, that would have been a paradox.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Should have left that joke up in to someone else.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• up up down down left right left right

Bastard...
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• when i dip u dip we dip

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• yo harder, you say I suck, just punished yo squad earlier today might have to fix that write up - http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90042519
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post
              yo harder, you say I suck, just punished yo squad earlier today might have to fix that write up - http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90042519
              You died out second round, your argument is now invalid.
              'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
              'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
              'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• yah i died out but i got most kills fool recognize! Stopped tryin after olde got punished.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• I really don't think sweet beating fierce would be an upset. Would rather play fierce's top line than sweet's, honestly. Don't care how stacked fierce is, sweet in the finals fo' sure.

Comment

• "(Cres)>u newbs ever gonna learn to leave that bottom wall"

yo seriously dunno y u fuks do that....most retarded thing ever....i see welt being grinded in the ahnis by that wall every dd...and this time i saw halls hiding under a rock there....? and now u...........?
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                      I really don't think sweet beating fierce would be an upset. Would rather play fierce's top line than sweet's, honestly. Don't care how stacked fierce is, sweet in the finals fo' sure.
                      Hes obviously highly intoxicated. I could take half of your roster by myself, why you so scared of dak/jones? this a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                        "(Cres)>u newbs ever gonna learn to leave that bottom wall"

yo seriously dunno y u fuks do that....most retarded thing ever....i see welt being grinded in the ahnis by that wall every dd...and this time i saw halls hiding under a rock there....? and now u...........?

I actually teamed that round so, thats why I down there lolz

Last edited by 2pac; 05-12-2011, 08:49 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Rasaq> money 1v2 and welt waiting at bottom wall for someoen to come

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
                            Hes obviously highly intoxicated. I could take half of your roster by myself, why you so scared of dak/jones? this a joke?
                            are you gonna continue to do "work" against terrible squads, then disappear in playoffs, or against better opponents? keep playing in meaningless season games then "not showing" when it counts, kinda the opposite of kobe. only good opponent i remember you playing is Quake, Ge2-10za. now fk outta here faggot.

Comment

• As opposed to you who has never done anything ever.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• false, I show up when it counts, check the stats, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X