No announcement yet.

TWLD Season 15 Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im predicting the truth, would be stupid to guess between those four squads at this point in the preseason. The fact I will admit it even though I think you are a faggot and could easily leave your squad off of it but instead choose to be fair and honest in my assessment of the season is why my articles are taken seriously.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• you're insane if you think your horrible line will be better than any line Epidemic puts up, or even Penetrate for that matter... Pene will make it over the horrible "Dynasty" in playoffs, nvm semis. We'll see why you've been benching the past 3 years though.

Comment

• Yeah after im right once again maybe you will be quiet for an extra week past your normal being quiet time for sucking in twld once again.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Looooooooool vati

Comment

• riverside keep epidemic's name outa ur mouth fool, the only reason ur squad is doin okay is cause of engin, you act like u hard kid epenis ftw.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythril View Post
              my predictions:

- sweet will return to their twl ways and stray all game, which puts riverside out of his comfort zone and they will be the most boring squad in tw for a 2nd year in a row
              - dice will be way better than people expect, especially if keith starts and peru gets active
              - thunder vs epidemic final, with both squads not being a top 2 seed. everybody overlooking a lineup of dele/paky dude/mega newbie/lasenza/pascone/deluge.. as long as their top line shows up they'll compete with every squad
              - fierce will dominate regular season
              - thunder will play 60 different lineups

standout wbs:
              myself - done it every season of twl/twdt in the past 2 years ever since becoming unbanned
              ease - does it every season, will be fun to see how we perform now that we're on the same squad
              engineers - his first real twl season? he'll probably end up with the best k:d with his style
              sika - best wb of all time is finally playing again. newbies forget this guy used to have an all-time twld average of like 12-7, and only player to mvp all 3 rounds of twld finals when -f- won. can't wait to see how he fairs against the best players in 2011
              apok - is actually active this season and will put up crazy numbers
              delectable - dominates every season, will lead epidemic to finals while being the underdog the whole time

over
              this is pretty good, except that sweet vs. sk8 playoffs was an all out stray game in which river played exceptionally well in second round. you on the other hand, did not prove yourself in the stray game. let's see what happens.
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• how well did he do in that sk8 game? cause i think i got 19 kills last season when i played sk8

anyways, as stats show it's impossible for me not to dominate any league in this game, whether on a good or bad squad. when teams are equal (TWDT) i win EVERY time, and now that i'm on thunder, teams are more than equal. i have no chance of losing anything. and if thunder only goes as far as ease and raspi take us, then i'm gonna win anyway.

#lineup2goodevenifi4-10
                PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

how well did he do in that sk8 game? cause i think i got 19 kills last season when i played sk8

anyways, as stats show it's impossible for me not to dominate any league in this game, whether on a good or bad squad. when teams are equal (TWDT) i win EVERY time, and now that i'm on thunder, teams are more than equal. i have no chance of losing anything. and if thunder only goes as far as ease and raspi take us, then i'm gonna win anyway.

#lineup2goodevenifi4-10
                  im expecting someone else than you who is gonna whine about stacked squads then

nvm that, you had no chance vs the straying squad, while river did while playing with it. that was my point. you failed to get that. but yes. thunder is strong now.

Comment

• also

beam> u guys alias or just bad? %coord

Comment

• Suh suh g
                      i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

how well did he do in that sk8 game? cause i think i got 19 kills last season when i played sk8

#lineup2goodevenifi4-10

you change
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• he change

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                            oranje ur a newbie shut the fuck up
                            http://twd.trenchwars.net/profile/48455/gallery

I rest my case.

Comment

• asians

sup so i think were gonna have a breakout year.

my goals just to make the playoffs because i never have b4.

and last season was my first season of an average positive score :>

thanks for that squad breakdown a2m

Comment

• hope i get to play against squads like paladen this season, then i can say i played in every league another season in a row!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X