TWLD Season 15 Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Forums
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Guys, this is supposed to be a TWLD thread and all u talk about is how to chop someone's dick off and blow up one's head? Sad really.

Crescent Seal
      allow some twld discussion before this thread gets derailed again 4 gr8 entertainment

Preseason Week 2 Predictions

Thunder 50 vs Epidemic 37: Pretty sure neither team will show their top 5 but thunders overall skill will help them win this one easily.

Paladen 45 vs Dynasty 50: After underestimating Penetrate last week, Dynasty will try to get back on track. However, Paladen has been showing some good teamwork so it will be really close.

Sweet 50 vs Fierce 43: Probably the best game this week. Both squads will showcase their top lines. I expect Sweet to win this with Engineers and Morphside leading the way. Apok and Deez Nuts wont make this a walk in the park either.

Penetrate 50 vs Hit 42: I don't really see Sika and brokenmodem carrying hit to victory here unless Cresaq chokes.

Asians 35 vs Dice 50: Blowout aka least exciting to watch.
      :thumbsup: for Cres for getting thsi thread back on track. Gj!
      On another note, Sweet vs. Fierce gonna be a blast. Can't wait to see Sweet in action again. And hopefully they win Fierce to show them they not untouchable.
      Thunder and Dice have easy games this week, while Penetrate will have a much tougher job, especially if Peru shows up and can bring up his vet game.
      Dynasty vs. Paladen: stalemate.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• wiibimbo complementing me after making a "i hate cres" poll/thread?

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          wiibimbo complementing me after making a "i hate cres" poll/thread?
          Sounds like real sportsmanship.
          Wii is nice! [/asskiss mode off]

Comment

• Originally posted by mtine View Post
            Guys, this is supposed to be a TWLD thread and all u talk about is how to chop someone's dick off and blow up one's head? Sad really.

:thumbsup: for Cres for getting thsi thread back on track. Gj!
            On another note, Sweet vs. Fierce gonna be a blast. Can't wait to see Sweet in action again. And hopefully they win Fierce to show them they not untouchable.
            Thunder and Dice have easy games this week, while Penetrate will have a much tougher job, especially if Peru shows up and can bring up his vet game.
            Dynasty vs. Paladen: stalemate.
            LOL who you think got it off track in the first place.
            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• I don't care who started this fight, I just want to say you guys should end this cause this is not the appropriate place for it.
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• 'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....'
                sweet wins 50-37
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• y soni'c come back after 2 year hiatus just to post in forum
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                    y soni'c come back after 2 year hiatus just to post in forum
                    You referring to me?
                    Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• preseason week 2 and shit

Paladen 36 - 50 Dynasty
                      vida don corelone and Sphinktor took charge and went nuts. Papa Diop only guy for Paladen to make any noise with 10-10.

Sweet 40 - 50 Fierce

Engineers underwhelms, Riverside can't cope, WHY YOU THINK HE CALLED DEEZ NUTS, d-row and geio showed up too. Also Dak.

Penetrate 40 - 50 Hit

Stone Cold Sika Austin: Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. golden duck dropped 10. I dropped 12, Raazi dropped 9, and cres is emoing hardcore.

Asians 46 - 50 Dice

Solid effort from Asians, but they were Unable (LOL GET IT) to seal the deal. I blame Esau. a2m had a pretty sweet score too.

Thunder 50 - Epidemic 47

Epidemic why would you ever play Spacely, even in preseason? Otherwise gr8 match. Tohn grabbin dat MVP.

next week this shit gets serious do rememba dis
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• this just shows that sika is not a true finn. guy was playing preseason when finland was playing against sweden in the ice hockey world championship game.

Comment

• but at least we won, so it doesn't matter. heja sverige och så vidare.

Comment

• 1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Comment

• 's okay cres-chan we get em next time^_^v
                              i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                Cres> any last comments
                                Sir Spider> we're going to brutally sodomize paladen

dx
                                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                                X