TWLD Season 15 Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oranje View Post
    You rest your case on the fact he's a sexy motherfucker?
    'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
    'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
    'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
      You rest your case on the fact he's a sexy motherfucker?
      Yea, I rested my case coz i needed some "me time" after seeing his pic.
      Now my left hand is too weak to pick my case back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
        hope i get to play against squads like paladen this season, then i can say i played in every league another season in a row!!!
        turban you ever make a post that involves someone other than yourself get a diary faggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Oranje View Post
          Yea, I rested my case coz i needed some "me time" after seeing his pic.
          Now my left hand is too weak to pick my case back up.
          are you saying you jacked off to money's gallery? i mean...i know i have...NOT HIS DAUGHTERS THOUGH...ok this looks bad now
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• r u done

Comment

• speaking of being done, rainbow seeker will be the rookie of the year this season if he gets added to TWLD for sweet

Comment

• will do the honors of giving him ROTY season 15 belt, he even on twl roster?
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  speaking of being done, rainbow seeker will be the rookie of the year this season if he gets added to TWLD for sweet
                  how can he be a rookie if he started last season?
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    how can he be a rookie if he started last season?
                    and played 10+ years on an alias, afk
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOL ORANJE IS A PEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by money View Post
                        lOOOOOOOOOOOl ORANJE IS A PEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                        Lol? the girl on the last pic holding the phone is obviously around her 20's.
                        u can't take a joke now, can you? D:

Why are you talking in capslock anyways? indicator of rage (IOR)
                        Obviously I must have said something spot on.
                        Last edited by Oranje; 05-12-2011, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          and played 10+ years on an alias, afk
                          ye, but he can be the rookie of the year because this is trench wars, and in trench wars cres been the legendary rookie of the year for 3 seasons straight. doesn't matter whether it's his first or third season. :turned:

though i thought rainbow seeker had never played in TWL before loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• pre-season week 2 predictions

sup,

bored so imma make my crack at twl preseason week 2.

thunder (thunda) vs. epidemic (epic)
                            Should be shitty match if epidemic adds thier noobie line (anything with 2pacz or Barton (use to be good a lil rusty atm) in it).

If they put a good line in minus delectable I'll still saying 50-42 Thunder.

How ever, if delectable and halls show up, peace out. Epidemic 50-48 Thunder

Paladen (We bring swords to spaceship battlez) vs Dynasty (Die-na$ty)

Paladen taking this one home, I underestimated their gelling and constant teaming first week. I'm pretty sure duclover going to have a huge season. Would have been nice to see Aerin back here tho, but that's not happening.

Paladen 50-38 Dynasty

Sweet (shweet) vs Fierce (fear)

Olala please put both ur good lines in so your 2 squads constant chirping of one another can be decided in this epic preseason battle which means nothing. Obviouslly, Sweet is underdogs for this one with the depth Fierce has going down this season. But who knows maybe riverside can pull a riverside muthafucka and carry his team to vt-ory (victory). I'll call the upset here because just like last season I have a feeling Fierce will have a slow start and will not really worry until 2-3 games in when they are 1-2/2-1.

Sweet 50-44 Fierce

Penetrate as in "Rasaq likes to penetrate the cars he works at at his garage" vs Hit as in "Talk shit get hit"

JK Rasaq. I dont even know who Hit will play probably 1.337, Golden Duck, Disney, Rednaz, Siaxis. Disney is pretty good but i unno who he is, therefore, he could choke in red arena. Penetrate just added the one and only favourite HON predictor Cres to their lineup (Great addition).

Anyways Penetrate has some old school dirty players from back in the days of Avalonian (Remember that one?) Ok, I lied only person I now see on that roster from Avalonian is IVelocityI (Veloce). But if Veloce gets back into his old school don't give a shit rushing style, Penetrate would be a force to reckon with this season and could even make the playoffs!

Whoever said earlier about Sir Spider gonna have best KD ratio in season, I totally agree that fucking dude is hard to kill and he will pew pew you until ur ship explodes.

I'm gonna give this one to Hit cause Sika 2 sick that it's sickly. Like I was playing a dd with him when I was on Hit once and I'm like who the fuck is this alias cause he clearly had skills that I do not possess. Little did I know I was playing the great Sika.

Anyways rambling,

Hit 50-38 Penetrate

Asians (Ninja/Samurai/Toyota/Honda hybrid) :fear: :greedy: vs Dice (Arab writing with sword on main page, unno what it means but looks cool).

Depends on who shows up really. Imma say B line for Dice and A line for Asians, probably minus me because I am yet to find a desktop to play on and I will be hungover as fuck from drinking Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Fuck u ryerson for not letting me download 2d spaceship game in library anymore.

I'm pretty sure this one will be a close and good game to watch.

Dice 50-40 if their A line shows up and plays
                            Asians 50-44 if Dice's b line shows up

Cheers to beers and having no fears,

Harder,

Pick up artist, and 2d space ship pilot

Comment

• Pretty bad predictions honestly.

But its preseason so I won't get on your ass about it too much.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Nice rightup Harder, <3

Comment

Working...
                                X