• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am trying to make your HoN accurate

rememba dis
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I thought Zyphen was trying. He tried to spawn me hard...Failed though once I engaged andrew bynum mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
        I thought Zyphen was trying. He tried to spawn me hard...Failed though once I engaged andrew bynum mode.
        Never knew taking an ez spawn makes some one a try hard.
        'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
        'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
        'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

how about them lakers? oh wait looks like ull have a new favorite team this year

Comment

All talk no game...what's good?

Comment

Huh?

Comment

pink shirts and horse faces

Comment

am here for you geio

Last edited by renzi; 05-09-2011, 08:07 PM.
                  J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                  8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

my predictions:

- sweet will return to their twl ways and stray all game, which puts riverside out of his comfort zone and they will be the most boring squad in tw for a 2nd year in a row
                    - dice will be way better than people expect, especially if keith starts and peru gets active
                    - thunder vs epidemic final, with both squads not being a top 2 seed. everybody overlooking a lineup of dele/paky dude/mega newbie/lasenza/pascone/deluge.. as long as their top line shows up they'll compete with every squad
                    - fierce will dominate regular season
                    - thunder will play 60 different lineups

standout wbs:
                    myself - done it every season of twl/twdt in the past 2 years ever since becoming unbanned
                    ease - does it every season, will be fun to see how we perform now that we're on the same squad
                    engineers - his first real twl season? he'll probably end up with the best k:d with his style
                    sika - best wb of all time is finally playing again. newbies forget this guy used to have an all-time twld average of like 12-7, and only player to mvp all 3 rounds of twld finals when -f- won. can't wait to see how he fairs against the best players in 2011
                    apok - is actually active this season and will put up crazy numbers
                    delectable - dominates every season, will lead epidemic to finals while being the underdog the whole time

over
                    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                      my predictions:

- sweet will return to their twl ways and stray all game, which puts riverside out of his comfort zone and they will be the most boring squad in tw for a 2nd year in a row
                      LOL yes
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

haha myth i like your twld/twlj season 15 champion sig - probably like 99% chance of this happening
                        Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
                        7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
                        7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
                        7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
                        7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
                        7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
                        (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                          my predictions:

- thunder vs epidemic final, with both squads not being a top 2 seed. everybody overlooking a lineup of dele/paky dude/mega newbie/lasenza/pascone/deluge.. as long as their top line shows up they'll compete with every squad
                          Obvious troll is obvious...

Anyways, my summarized outlook on this TWL:
                          Tier 1: Thunder, Fierce, Sweet
                          Tier 2: Dice
                          Tier 3: Everyone else...

honestly... everyone's boosting thunder up a lot, and rightfully so, with that line, but you've got a couple of chokers in their best line. look for geisha to 4-10 a game in 2 minutes for "fun" and mythril to play well against bad teams but stink it up against the better teams (as usual). guy struggled in epidemic (regardless of what the stats say), he and apok most overrated wbs in tw. thund only goes as far as ease/raspi go...

fierce got worse with their best player (after DEEZ NUTS) delectable not in the picture. you guys blow. scoop and deez nuts are the only 2 capable TWL players. look for apok to have a strong season against scrubs like ASIANS, but play horrid against Dice, Thunder and Sweet. kyou gonna go - in twld again if they even play him, and racka nowhere to be seen till playoffs.

sweet looking pretty deep this year, with a lot of capable players, including the new addition of vitja. i'd be lying if i told you i'm liking our chances this year without the elite choker vash to screw it up for me when it counts. dice also looks alright, as long as they play paska and megaman89, they got a shot. hey dudes, your javs > your wbs in warbird... so... use them.

penetrate, hit and epidemic are all teams that could do damage. dele gonna destroy fools as usual, and it'll be interesting to see what sika does. pene: stop adding cresaq, terrible twl players. go get em sir spider

standout players:
                          anyone not on thunder and fierce. see you in twl faggots

Comment

this guy sleeping in library taking showers in sinks and shit and still dding/writing on forums
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

r u done, Cresaq in developing phase
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Its always so fucking funny after like 8 years of reading this to see people stuff like

"Tier one is obviously Thunder, Fierce, and Sweet/Penetrate/Paladen/Dynasty/Hit/Spiritcrushers"

No you fucking retard, Tier one is Thunder and Fierce, and then on the next rung are the other squads, stop kidding yourself.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X