Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it has EVERYTHIGN to do with it dice got a huge chipo on their shoulder, brush it off son

Comment

yeah as #1 pindiri playir i say FUDK U DICE
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Comment

yes, dice players have a huge chip on their shoulders after winning 4 lb titles. I'm not sure if we beat pandora 2 or 3x in the FINALS, lost count

not even going to respond to mene, he's still butthurt from my prediction thread apparently. Not sure how he managed to post that in the morning he should be guarding his bridge. Watchout for sage, their players that never won lb are coming to rape people that did.

I didn't see/play the game but if the flag was giving time to spastic when we had base for 3 or 4 MINUTES then of course there should be a replay that's common sense. #duh
          Last edited by megaman89; 05-23-2011, 01:28 PM.
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

if my squad controlled flagroom for over 3 mins but the opposing squad got credit, it would most likely make my squad play weird as they continually type "//wtf lol" over and over again with their heads spinning in confusion and I would want a replay, wouldn't you?

Comment

don't know what is sadder, dice players not knowing that spastic was getting time for 3-4 minutes, or dice players whining about losing to spastic. Spastic shouldn't have gotten more then 2 minutes to begin with.
              TWLB Season 10 Finalist
              TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
              TWLD Season 12 Champion
              TWLD Season 14 Champion
              TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Three Horns Don't Play With Long Necks.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

hulk saw the game, what is he doing?

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Eelam View Post
                      don't know what is sadder, dice players not knowing that spastic was getting time for 3-4 minutes, or dice players whining about losing to spastic. Spastic shouldn't have gotten more then 2 minutes to begin with.
                      from what I was told Cig told hulk as soon as the jupe/bot lag/whatever lasted more than it should have and hulk said there was nothing he could do atm and to just appeal

this is a twlb thread why are you posting in it anyway? you're squad didn't qualify

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        if my squad controlled flagroom for over 3 mins but the opposing squad got credit, it would most likely make my squad play weird as they continually type "//wtf lol" over and over again with their heads spinning in confusion and I would want a replay, wouldn't you?
                        Yeah we are appealing because our players typed "wtf" too many times. Hey when we face each other let's start it off with us given a 4-0 lead

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                          this is a twlb thread why are you posting in it anyway? you're squad didn't qualify
                          .........uncalled for, dick.

for the record, i'd lol a LOT if this wasn't replayed. I saw this game, and I saw 4 crams by dice being "broken" because cape was camping at the flag waiting for the 3 minute jupe to end... i don't understand what the spastic players are trying to say here, it was clear that the game was unfair, replay it, classless faggots.

Comment

Yeah we are appealing because our players typed "wtf" too many times. Hey when we face each other let's start it off with us given a 4-0 lead
                            i wasn't being saracstic, i was being serious, what is wrong with you

Comment

dont think he was attacking you...think he was agreeing that it would probably fuck us up for the whole game

oh...i guess vati posted as i was typing it. well, there you go...
                              Last edited by renzi; 05-23-2011, 03:44 PM. Reason: vati 2 fast
                              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

true, whenever something liek this happens it's pretty much impossible to keep your head 100% in the game, there's always that feeling that the game is fubar and you aren't playing right because of it. then the host tells you to play on and appeal afterwards, but you can't play on normally, you just can't. and then everyone is saying wtf lol over and over and as the cap you're just yelling shut up and play, but it isn't helping. then as you start to lose, you think, maybne we should stop playing and let our outrage be known to all, then you lose and no one feels sorry for you because you gave up, so you keep fighting the good fight, knowing in your heart of hearts that you have already lost. all that aside, based upon mm89's ability to comer on this thread and talk smack and give out 12 dislikes about a game he wasn't even there for really hurts dice's chances for a successful appeal, fuck him. menelvagor is upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X