• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

retarded post, go read about flag jupe at rules
        retarded person. If the flag was juped for 15 minutes spastic would obviously not have been declared winner. No matter what the rules say. And like I asked, where do you draw the line? 4-5 minutes should be more than enough, no matter what the badly designed rules say.

This is simple fucking logic.

Comment

jerome and ph making me proud

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
            retarded person. If the flag was juped for 15 minutes spastic would obviously not have been declared winner. No matter what the rules say. And like I asked, where do you draw the line? 4-5 minutes should be more than enough, no matter what the badly designed rules say.

logic was already asked for once this season and it wasn't delivered

don't get your hopes up
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post

you are a big retarded

multiple jupes = 1/2 minutes

not a continuous 2 minutes flag jupe like you are saying. you whining about flag jupes, and still dont know what a flag jupe is.
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded you are a big retarded
                ioi;se

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

you are a big retarded

multiple jupes = 1/2 minutes

not a continuous 2 minutes flag jupe like you are saying. you whining about flag jupes, and still dont know what a flag jupe is.
                  wtf? Do you not understand people are saying they saw it happen for far more than the usual 15-30 second jupe? The SECOND time it happened I saw and watched it the whole time, PL died while they were camping on flag, we got flag immediatly after, the flag stayed juped until PL got back, then stayed juped for over a minute and a half while cramming, then even for alittle bit after they broke cram, before finally being unjuped.

Comment

still dont know what jupe means

afk
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

So, why hasn't this appeal been denied yet? Spastic won, dice lost. Simple.

The rules explicitly state that you cannot appeal on the grounds of a jupe, regardless of the severity. That exception for extenuation circumstances should probably be in there, but it currently isn't. Write it in for next season if you want, but it currently doesn't exist.

Some things to consider, which seems to have been lost in this thread:

1. Spastic lost at least 30 seconds themselves due to a jupe and I would estimate closer to a minute. Considering that Dice lost 2-3 minutes, the difference does not even come close to the 4-5 minute disparity in scores. Make all your claims about motivation that you want, but you were beat and even if you get your time back you still lose.

2. Try to understand how jupes work. It has actually quite little to do with the bot itself (can't appeal there) and more to do with arena settings. To attempt to simplify this, the arena runs a check approx every 30 seconds and resets the flag to whom is in possession of it. However, you can exacerbate this problem by sitting directly on the flag when this check comes up; because sometimes it doesn't register properly resulting in an additional 30 secondish wait period for the next check. That is why you sit next to the flag. However, even if you did lose 2-3 minutes it came in 30 second bursts that were in a sense self-induced. So it is partially your fault.

Anyways, peace out homies. Hurry up and deny this appeal so we can move on.
                      Last edited by Summa; 05-24-2011, 09:23 PM.
                      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                      Originally posted by kthx
                      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Rofl whoever said this was right... As the days pass the time dice did not get from juping increases though they received basically none. It went from 1-2, then 3-4, and now I see a 4-5min... Are you kidding me? AT BEST there was a jupe FOR DICE 1-2 and an unnoticable 1-2 rnadomly for both teams... Whoever was there knows this. Jesus a replay would be so pointless how can people that saw this be so blind? Hulk knows, the players know; yet random people who care alittle too much never stfu and need to argue just for the sake. SPASTIC DID NOT GET MORE THEN 2 MINS OF JUPE (AND DICE DID NOT GET MORE THEN 2 MINUTES OF JUPE) That simple.. think otherwise your wrong...

By the way Summa is 100% right... Honestly you are fighting just because your mad you lost or because you dont have a brain...

Comment

The delay in the appeal decision results primarily because a few of the ops were on teams involved in the game (including flared) and thus they cannot take part or moderate the decision. I would expect a decision shortly.
                          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

dice should lose this appeal. #commonsense #dontfuckwithpureluck
                            i didn't say this because mega and that other 1 leaguer of his cost me twdtb finals
                            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                              logic was already asked for once this season and it wasn't delivered

don't get your hopes up
                              Hard Dick >>>>> Logic.

Comment

draft, you think you could take a few lines out of that sig? way too long, man. at least take out the twdt stuff. no one gives a shit about the draft league anyway.
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X