pene/pala lb appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pene/pala lb appeal

in the same fashion as the dice/spastic game, there was a bot jupe that ate away time and ended game despite us having flag and controlling FR. want to emphasize this was a bot jupe, there was no mine on/near the flag.

would like same ruling for an RM as Spastic/Dice game. ty.
    top 100 basers list

way to leave out details...

score was 14:40 Penetrate to 6:05 Paladen at the time of this jupe
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      way to leave out details...

score was 14:40 Penetrate to 6:05 Paladen at the time of this jupe
      I was there, you are lying and should be banned for these lies.
      There was no mine, it was a bot jupe.
      The time score is irrelevant it did not give pala a chance to comeback/win

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
        I was there, you are lying and should be banned for these lies.
        There was no mine, it was a bot jupe.
        The time score is irrelevant it did not give pala a chance to comeback/win
        Didn't know you cared so much about equality and "giving a chance to comeback/win". You should let Epidemic rematch you when they have 5 right?

http://twl.trenchwars.net/?x=showmatch&match=662
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Didn't know you cared so much about equality and "giving a chance to comeback/win". You should let Epidemic rematch you when they have 5 right?

over
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Expect a decision in the near future from the TWL team. We've read it and we're taking it into consideration.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Unlike the dice/spastic appeal, expect a hasty decision on this one folks!

Comment

It shouldn't matter how much time is left, if TW server crashes game is considered void, does not go to the team with the most time. You need 15 minutes to win not 14:whatever. I don't know about you but I would rather lose to someone else having better skill then to a bot fucking the match up.

EDIT: If we get denied on this appeal, dice should get a loss vs spastic.
                Last edited by RageRitual; 06-19-2011, 05:11 PM. Reason: not double posting like a nub
                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                rEnZi> its crazy
                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Lets be honest here...you want another chance. Obviously if this game was close or this jupe had any sort of relevant impact both sides would be appealing.

These are most likely your true intentions for this appeal:
                  a) rageritual showed up late to the game, forcing claushouse to terrier
                  b) rageritual lagged out as terrier after subbing in for claushouse
                  c) instead of subbing in a fresh player you switched nimesh to terrier being 7vs8

Comment

I was one step before you, asked in ?help and they said it was not possible.
                    But all that is off-topic

Comment

Lets be honest here...you want another chance. Obviously if this game was close or this jupe had any sort of relevant impact both sides would be appealing.

These are most likely your true intentions for this appeal:
                      a) rageritual showed up late to the game, forcing claushouse to terrier
                      b) rageritual lagged out as terrier after subbing in for claushouse
                      c) instead of subbing in a fresh player you switched nimesh to terrier being 7vs8
                      Wow, irrelevant arguments and are not vs'ing claus nor Rageritual his facts.

Comment

i know nothin bout basin, but id think 14 vs 6 basin is like 48-32 in a dd, never seen anyone win it

ps: im sexy.
                        MODERATOR WARNING: You are TOO SEXY for Trench Wars. Do not continue or you will be unf'd to death by many bitches! :) -Mr. 420

Comment

a) Don't even know who you are
                          b) I'm on penetrate and i witnessed the entire game which gives me a say in this
                          c) the intentions I listed are relevant to this appeal

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                            It shouldn't matter how much time is left, if TW server crashes game is considered void, does not go to the team with the most time. You need 15 minutes to win not 14:whatever. I don't know about you but I would rather lose to someone else having better skill then to a bot fucking the match up.

EDIT: If we get denied on this appeal, dice should get a loss vs spastic.

Totally agree with Rage

Comment

a) Don't even know who you are
                              b) I'm on penetrate and i witnessed the entire game which gives me a say in this
                              c) the intentions I listed are relevant to this appeal
                              a) irrelevant
                              b) Oh then you are not subjective. And i did not see an outsider agree with you yet.
                              c) check b

Comment

Working...
                              X