No announcement yet.

pene/pala lb appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Things, have people who have over 300 dislikes automatically be ignored, or people who have five dislikes on one post be hidden posts.

Paul, when are you going to draw on your chest son?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
      Ban someone because he dislikes your posts?
      Now that doesnt really sound fair, does it?
      I have not seen you make a good post yet, mr QQ
      oranje is obviously a huge fucking troll, i suggest we use common sense in this case and ban him

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        oranje is obviously a huge fucking troll, i suggest we use common sense in this case and ban him
        Why do you think he was permanently banned from TWD/TWL? Guy evaded his TWD bans 30 times within 3 weeks, to the point that Rudy had to ban him from the zone...

i honestly dont know how his ban was lifted... maybe the current ops are just too soft
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Vys was staff.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by meddi View Post
            Am I the only one who doesn't find the +1/-1 blocks intrusive? Maybe it is my forum or browser settings.
            i've tried to make the like/dislike system as unobtrusive as possible. i really can't streamline it any further.

edit: btw, the add-on we're using doesn't yet allow for the ability to ban a specific user from using the like/dislike system. it's coming in a future update. in the meantime, we can just outright ban shitheads who wanna abuse it.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Ephe, I agree with you. There are discrepancies in the rules, that's pretty much indisputable. However, I haven't been an op for too long, so it's certainly not my place to make any call on revising rules. Plus with the amount of headaches we run into every Sunday, even apart from heated appeals, I honestly don't have any motivation to go through and rewrite all of these rules. That's just me though, I know there's been talk of revising the rules, especially 7.03. Maybe that's something that could be done in the offseason when there's less to worry about.

And to clarify to everyone, the score of the game didn't factor into the (unanimous) decision that we came too. I just added that to my list of ways that this appeal and the week 1 appeal were different, probably a poor decision on my part.
              To be fair, when I was a TWL op and there was an appeal made that was directly addressed in the rules and stated as not allowed, yet nearly half the ops said that it should be allowed on "common sense" basis.

Tbh I am not really upset by the spastic-dice decision, what I am upset about is inconsistency in the treatment of an identical situation. The severity of the case is far less in this one, but in principle severity should only effect the severity of the sentence; not the ultimate ruling. If you wanna ignore a rule that says "no jupe replays" and rule the opposite, that's fine, but don't rule that way unilaterally.
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

ya the paul why you got to do it unilaterally yo

Comment

ruling laterally is for liberals
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
                    Why do you think he was permanently banned from TWD/TWL? Guy evaded his TWD bans 30 times within 3 weeks, to the point that Rudy had to ban him from the zone...

i honestly dont know how his ban was lifted... maybe the current ops are just too soft
                    Your memory is bad, i evaded twice by accident (reinstalled windows xp) and reported myself.
                    Rudy had me banned off tw because he claimed I hacked him et cetera.

Rudy and me have no problems at the moment.
                    You still seem to have a high blood pressure.
                    #winning

Comment

Working...
                    X