Appeal: Sage vs. Dice (TWLJ Week 7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    i have no doubt in my mind that if RR was playing we would have beaten A-S and would be 3-4 record-wise and have a chance at playoffs.

the only reason RR (who has started EVERY game this year except that one) didnt show is bc day b4 mod told him there was no TWL, ergo Paladen lost a chance to be in playoffs bc of TWL Ops. Sage loses a game by more than we did bc of a mod, and they get a replay, and we get jack shit. dice gets a replay off a flag jupe, we get jack shit. dice/hit get players back to their TWL roster, we get jack shit.

we're better than A-S, and deserved better treatment by mods. but since people don't think paladen is good at basing they're disinclined to rule favorably at every juncture.
    sorry, but that just sounds absolutely pathetic...

"yeah but but but, our guy said, that a mod said, that it was next week!!! So he did not even come".

next time check with your squad, the website, etc.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this was actually approved?? mods tell our starting terr RageRitual there is no TWL so he doenst show vs. A-S in TWLB and we lose 15-14, but because its SAGE and not Paladen these guys get a replay.

worst. mods. ever.
      Did RageRitual get banned right before the match and have no way of playing? n

pz
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

• Originally posted by veetee View Post
        You realize that there would be no replay if Sage defeated dice with zidane banned during the match time? Nice staff bias.
        nah, i think zid would have still demanded a replay just to satisfy his ego.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X