• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immolate dissolved!

Immolate dissolved

another squad can take out lj and ld spot now which pisses me off

Im a free-agent now

Do we get an exposè on everything that went wrong?
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

maybe maybe not, i dunno, how much is this information worth to u?

Comment

I seriously don't know the problem as of late.

I've talked to CC for a full 10 minutes, straight typing and responding, and the only reason was that it wasn't fit for him to continue, saying it wouldn't work out. After asking for the squad ownership numerous times, I was rejected everytime. For some reason, he feels sensitive that if we were to continue playing with his squad, Immolate, without his prescence, it wouldn't be right. I respect his decision to a degree, but after speaking to the majority of our members, we have realized that somehow along the chaos that started in TWD, we have the initiative to go on. We have healthy and complex-built line-ups that can do us well in both leagues. Unfortunately we were all disappointed as it was done out of the blue, without any preparation, consultation, or future plans. Now its chaos trying to round the members together. Since we are removed from the TWD already, without the squad, we cannot continue even if we change names. Members wanting to leave because they joined only because of CC. I was one of them too, but slowly realized that it was about being original than anything in this community, rather than joining another "norm". I truly wish something can work out before ppl can leave, and if we can rejoin leagues or not using another name, without CC.

I'm still pissed off considering the dissolution was done over a period of 15 mins, and I was afk for half an hour, after realizing that CC announced our leave from the leagues.

Btw CC, i'm not mad at you, its just that you stopped every Immolater pre-maturely in their tracks, just when we were ready to really break out. 3rd week in and now you realize the responsibilities as a squad leader.

Immolate members who read this, please don't leave our chat until something is settled in this week, it won't make a difference anyhow.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

THe rebirth! of Immo

dont pay attention to this post ne more.

Comment

that sux, u guys were r0xer javs .. kinda
            MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

The squad Immolate has only lost its captain and name. For whatever reason he had, Crazy decided to move on. However the rest of the squad wanted to stay together. Xqui$ite is the new captain and their new name is Inferno. The only thing that has changed is the squad name, and it's captain. There are no openings for TWL at this time.

Thanks,

-PUSH
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

good stuff

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                The squad Immolate has only lost its captain and name. For whatever reason he had, Crazy decided to move on. However the rest of the squad wanted to stay together. Xqui$ite is the new captain and their new name is Inferno. The only thing that has changed is the squad name, and it's captain. There are no openings for TWL at this time.

Thanks,

-PUSH
                see now that's just cool.

knowing when to sidestep the rigidity of rules - good

replaying TWL games last year because a staff member said "wtf" by mistake - bad

EDIT: learning from previous mistakes - excellent
                Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

Good Call PUSHER.

Comment

Agreed, nice work. Can we talk about rescheduling wr's game now? heh.

Comment

ohh lozlolzol thats funny I had just traded the squad inferno for the squad burst $$ good game
                      MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

good decision staff
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                          good decision staff
                          Was it that hard?
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Guru, remember last season? Heh. Let's not take anything for granted.

Comment

Yeah I remember last season. We got kicked out for showing 4 to a jav game.
                              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                              X