Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making some revised predictions

Sweet 2 - 0 Penetrate

no Cres online will cripple Penetrate, Jones will somehow score 67 kills in Round 1 and Penetrate will auto forfeit

dice 2 - 0 Asians

In a shocker, qpr will get banned for "hacking a TW mod and spamming zoners full of personal attacks at TW players". It will be later determined that the real person that did the hacking was FieryFire, returning to the game only to deliver one of the best walls of text in the world. Here it is in video format

anyhow, dice wins pretty easily without Oranje being there to carry.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Disliking your post only because you posted a video from some random wrestler in the WWF. BTW...type WWF in your reply and see how cool that is. WHO THE FUCK WATCHES WRESTLING? LOLOL #GROWUPALREADY
      Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

I liked your post because I'm not hyper critical of the things you do.
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

i logged on yesterday and went 10-10 in wbduel vs engineers (gg how u feel), i still dont know if i can show up tomorrow
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X