Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladen is dropping out of TWL

The subject says it all really.
    By doing so early, will give some other squad or squads the chance to compete and have their fun. Good luck to you all and to what ever squad(s) gets to replace our spots. Have FuN!
    "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

It's sad to see Paladen leave. Paladen has been in TWL since the beginning. Hope you guys enjoy life outside leagues!

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Damn, Brits are the oldest left now.

Without meaning to be too harsh, I'm not too surprised. But good luck for the future. And try to be competitive again, TW needs ya :/
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

does this means the end of paladen?!?
        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

no it doesn't pollux, whats your point?
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

good move KJW

sad, but GOOD MOVE, really
            Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

can you stay for just one more twlb game?? just one??
              Ну вот...

Comment

I know ... Ae =( ... will be missed Paladen.

Comment

bah, gg KJW- love love to paladen, that squad has grey pubes. 4 years and a month or so I believe- I hope you can get them back to competitive level before this crazy train called TW derails.

Brits older than Pallies?
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I don't know facts, but If someone asked me, I'd probably guess that crips were the oldest.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                      bah, gg KJW- love love to paladen, that squad has grey pubes. 4 years and a month or so I believe- I hope you can get them back to competitive level before this crazy train called TW derails.

Brits older than Pallies?
                      Hmm, I'd have to say yes, but not by a lot.

It's a toss up between Crips and Brits.... I was still an elimer back when those squads were being made, so I wasn't so much into the politics of squads (if there is such a thing).

Comment

its sad to see squads go...
                        but why didn't you drop out *BEFORE* the start of the season?

Comment

Alas

Personally I think this sucks I never got my MVP. Oh well...

I want to appologize to all the fans out there.. All the kids that get up every day just to see Paladen get medieval on someones ass. If I have it my way we'll be back... some day! Either that or I'll just join Dots and beat some newbs with them! Best of luck to Dots! BTW - Anzu or whoever needs to get Dots on TWLM and take off Paladen. I want to buy one of those guys they'll probably be a real bargin plus they play Value and Value is ez!!

I'm not sure if TWL will be interesting anymore.. now that the cool squad is out. I wish Epinphrine the best of luck getting anyone to spec the matches now that they don't matter!

My theory is Epi wasn't looking forward to having to play Paladen (because we are the obvious favorite) so he drugged KJW, made him say some things he might regret, and took us out of TWL.. All to avoid a battle which surely would have resulted in a loss for Elusive. How selfish.

Also, Bigwig, we didn't drop out at the start because we were hoping things would go better. Don't kick sand in the face of the poor little kid that lost his glasses!!! <-- make sense out of that, I dare ya.

Now that Paladen is out of TWL I will have more time to work on my levi skills in pub. Hahahahahaha.

For the record I want to point out that I forsaw this and specifically told Epi *not* to take Paladen out of TWL when KJW told him. Epi didn't listen. Boooooooo.

See ya in SS everyone!

P4L
                          Spider
                          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Why?
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I don't know about Paladen but for Bs it's fuking hard to show for matches knowing you gonna get beaten (nearly always by a wide margin).

I can understand them not wanting to be in TWL there is little good to be had for the squad showing each week and everyone taking a beating. Like *cough* Basing for Bs it really does test everyone within the squad and its hard not to feel bitter or blame other people for poor performances.

As for other squads older or not than Bs I dunno when other's were formed.

British Squad was a hybrid of a Chaos East squad called British Bulldogs (anyone remember?) It was started around 1 to 1 1/2 years before TW started if i remember correctly. Scooby Doo, Acidmouse, LeedsUtd, MrPotato etc etc were all around then but most left to other games. LeedsUtd & AcidMouse went to TW as it was a new zone and it was around then that Val Created BS with a few others.

Comment

Working...
                              X