Twlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twlb

How about making the spider limit as 4? Everyone would have to use some other ship too. It's boring with all the spiders only
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Originally posted by Randedl
    AMEN!

i was thinkin today in my own little world of ?go base, i'm sure almost everybody would disagree with the idea, but i'd like to see, for next twl or twd, a four spider max per base team. this 5 spider bs just makes games incredibly boring and emphasises "the cram". the basing league of trench wars shouldn't revolve around 3 ships, since ppl won't let levi's or weasels do their thing, and since lancs just suck, screw them. but the other two ships shouldn't just be for dueling.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

this isn't the first time this has been brought up. i know randedl and several other people have asked for the 4 spider limit as well.

it's a great idea that would force new strategy in leagues. any idiot can fly spider, some can fly better than others, but it's those other ships that make the difference.
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Agreed ... but I don't want whiners complaining about how they want to be the wb or jav in the game ... so annoying. Anyways still an interesting idea.

Comment

How about unlimited shipchanges with the restrictions on amount of ships (of shiptypes) there is today?

Comment

NO!
            2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
            2:renzi> lol no
            2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

yes. 4 spiderlimit!!
              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Yee, that would make things even easier for us than it already is. -_-

Seriously, 5 spiders make basing even less about skill than it already is with 4 spiders + 1 jav/wb.

And no shipchange is good, cuz if you fuck up your lineup in the beginning, too fucking bad but blame yourselves.

Comment

Compare it to football, if you start with a 4-4-2 you wouldn't be allowed to go 3-5-2 mid-game? I think you should be allowed to have at least one change of shiptypes during the game. More variation, yes please!

Comment

I think the "no shipchanging" rule is stupid. I think it adds a whole new level to the skill of captaining and the need to understand the game if you can counter someone's line by changing your own line.

really, I think you should leave the 5 spider rule alone. I hope every squad uses 5 spiders against us.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Down with 5 spids!

Comment

Yeah ... shipchanges are good bc they allow for flexibility. The downside of ship changes is that you hafta be warped out and for a few seconds you have a 8v7 situation. I'm not sure if you start with 0 nrg, but that's how it should be as well as substitutions. You should hafta start with 0 nrg and regain it in order to attach. This gives a temporary "power play" 8v7.

Comment

No ship changes takes all the improvisation out of playing. You think 5 spiders is boring? no ship changes is boring and stupid.

Comment

No ship limits!
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

4 spider max and 1 shipchange.
                              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Working...
                              X