No announcement yet.

TWL & TWD Maps Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather have an equal number of twlj and twjd style maps up instead of just one. if there is just one i'd assume some squads would have to wait which is pretty annoying.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

let's have the LJ map in ?go TWJD and JD2 while having the JD map in JD3 and JD4. let's see how many people actually will bother to play in JD3/4 without JD1/2 being full.

i'll tell you how many, close to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        let's have the LJ map in ?go TWJD and JD2 while having the JD map in JD3 and JD4. let's see how many people actually will bother to play in JD3/4 without JD1/2 being full.

i'll tell you how many, close to none.
        i would go with lets have lj map in jd1 and jd2, and actual map at jd3 and 4
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I say we have up to 20 different .?go twjd maps and 1 is twjd and 1 is twlj while the other 18 are just blank maps and they are consistently randomized, so lazy ass assistants will never ever challenge because they have to change arenas to find a map and TWD WILL DIE.

Main pt: does it matter where the maps are placed? Are tw assistants THAT lazy?
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
            I say we have up to 20 different .?go twjd maps and 1 is twjd and 1 is twlj while the other 18 are just blank maps and they are consistently randomized, so lazy ass assistants will never ever challenge because they have to change arenas to find a map and TWD WILL DIE.

Main pt: does it matter where the maps are placed? Are tw assistants THAT lazy?
            it does matter. people will (guaranteed) use JD1/2 maps more than JD3/4, especially in this scenario. it's that laziness kicking it, why bother getting a bot to TWJD4 when you can just challenge in TWJD.

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
              Force a change on you? Your the staff that has the power to implement it or stop it. When the majority of players want it, no one is being forced into it. It seems more like staff ignoring what the players want. Should the minority vote always control and do the opposite of what the majority want? This is far from a new request. What do u have to lose from trying something different?

- Rule
              Just because I'm staff doesn't mean that I have any say in this decision. It's a completely different department than I'm in.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

unfortunately it is as 24 says, it's up to the heads of TWD staff (currently that is demonic and disown) to approve this proposal if we want to change the maps. at most we can try to convince them that this would be a good change, but you will never know if this idea gets their seal of approval.

Comment

Comment

it's only 6 to 1 in favor, rule

not a convincing enough majority!

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

we're too busy doing other changes nobody really wants. =p

Comment

we're too busy doing other changes nobody really wants. =p
                        yea far too busy

Comment

+1 to demonic & pink for making it happen.

Comment

+1 to demonic & pink for making it happen.
                            nah thx rule, i dont have much time read forums and even less time to look at TWL one, so if he didnt pm me mentioning it, it probably still wouldnt be done now.

Comment

it's against my morales to give rule a +1

sry. but thanks anyways!

Comment

RUle is to thank for this? I actually dont like the idea, due to the fact that memorized shots and escape routes do play a major role in twjd/twlj. I agree with kthx on the part that It should be played in a different arena, which in turn puts the whole league itself on a pedestal. Making the maps just the same waters it down imo. The only difference in Twjd/twlj maps are the top corners and the two boxes in the middle. Dunno why we would change for this rather than keep it a seperate entity. again...my opinion.
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X