TWLB HEIST VS DICE VIDEO WITH COMMENTARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    video evidence that domi's a laggy pos and should not be allowed to play jav in a league game. what's worse is that dice only switches him to jav when they need to abuse his lag to break a cram. nice tactics faggots.

other than that, gg all around. thanks mattey!
    Sorry, my bad for switching him to jav when we had less than a minute to break the cram. Horrible, horrible captain I am...I apologize again for winning.
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Vati sux
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Shout outs to domi. Didn't watch the vid but i allready know what it is. He don't lag either. Stop crying and keep trying pandora!

Comment

everyone who sharks vs a laggy jav knows it's about repping in anticipation rather than in reaction to an already fired bomb. And then there are times when you rep and a laggy jav will still get a bomb through...not saying domi lags but it is no coincidence that 90% of the best base javs lag. Just a shame it's an effective tactic...
          2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
          Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
          Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
          Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
          1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

The domi bomb was at 29:50.

Good commentary, i like how your attacking hulk lOl. I think heist has that problem where they have a player high-in position that wants to be played, but shouldnt. Cig smoke got subbed out (and then in spec said "damn lag"). If cig expects to be played, i think you guys are gonna be dealin with a whole lotta shit.

From what I witnessed the most consistent shark was easily tab, a2m was missin reps and placing mines in weird spots. Also, dwopple's bomb in the end worked, but how often does that work?? He completely ruined timing just to go back down and recharge to throw a bomb and if that didn't hit (which Idont know how u didnt see that the guy is coming slow as fuck making it so obvious) then your whole team gets raped and eliminated.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

And ps mattey doesn't have perfect lag as you can see from the video, so maybe he's just making domi's bomb look laggier than it is. In the video, I saw the video, the bomb is visible.

1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.

Comment

I was hosting that game all of domis jav shots were visible or I would of said something
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

they are not visible when u are in and playing against him, in spec yes, they are... half the time that is
                  Last edited by Money; 02-22-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I didn;t see a bomb or even see domi move, just an explosion and my dreams evaporate, but like veloce said, if you are waiting to see a bomb before you rep then you're already too late. that and heisman is a fucking tool, good job heisman you trolled me into calling you a tool, hope that fills the hole in your life where playing tw would be if you were good enough to compete

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                      The domi bomb was at 29:50.
                      Also, dwopple's bomb in the end worked, but how often does that work?? He completely ruined timing just to go back down and recharge to throw a bomb and if that didn't hit (which Idont know how u didnt see that the guy is coming slow as fuck making it so obvious) then your whole team gets raped and eliminated.
                      Actually it works a lot. Notice how i consistently get 20ish kills per game, granted the majority are random spid kills. Even if breaking a cram works once, especially in TWL, then it works a lot. You don't see me going down every life like I used to trying to force bombs in. Instead, i have the awareness about what an enemy shark is focusing on/how many reps they have left. Obviously a2m was focused on timing his reps for the sake of their cram (for good cause as we were on the verge of pushing in) therefore i was able to slip a bomb through.

On a side note: Downfall you suck. Good sharks can easily do the same thing over and over again (rep rep rep die, occasionally get kills but aren't really a threat). Great sharks use their ship wisely and draw attention to themselves while still being effective. There is a reason you don't start, and probably never will. Now stfu and stop acting like you know how to win championships.
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

This thread is awesome
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Don't know what your talking about, I average less tks and more kills than you in less bombs (based on twd ofc).

You got 11 tks in shark, you clearly made bad bad/mine choices. Also if skill was the only thing deciding top lines, then many lines would change. (Aka cig smoke in shark aka p_l in terr aka tim in terr (tim and p_l you guys cool and shit though <3)

In the end, you can pretend to be a great shark since you have titles, but people who actually know how to shark can point out the guys with skill.

Comment

You just mentioned twd stats, I rest my case. TWD is for practicing, TWL is where the real action takes place. How many times have you been to LB finals let alone won a title? Remember that one time you sharked for dice when they had their worst season? Yeah i remember it well watching from Pirates and eventually from the LB finals (even though we lost). You are shitty.
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Yep I'll be the first to admit back then I was a lot worse. Mega picked me up when he saw that I had "potential" but I was still pretty new. Now I'm much better, I'm fucking fantastic, ego+

!!! I'll get some playtime dont worry!

Comment

you had to tape it didn't you, I had half the squad convinced that I repped

after game conversation was something like this:

cig> that was fucked but vati did rep, I'm pretty sure he repped, you did rep right vat?
                                vat> pretty sure man
                                dwop> pretty sure qpr taped the game
                                vat> ok then no

Comment

Working...
                                X