TWLB HEIST VS DICE VIDEO WITH COMMENTARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
    crip your post was terrible man sry it just was really really bad i'm talking LF status
    I was aiming for that
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

who is asshat

Comment

Would like to see you train your sister to become a dice starter.
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Hi guys.
          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

hehe hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              crip your post was terrible man sry it just was really really bad i'm talking LF status
              Dont let him get to you crip! It was a great post, he's just making it look bad, so it doesnt happen to him, sneaky vati.
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

this thread is like the hindenburg but with less fire and more aids

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by pavester View Post
                  the playoffs are going to be fun.. no offense, luv you downfall, and i dont know riske, but dwop is the better shark.. the dude is drunk half of the time from frat shit during the weekdays, but he will take sundays seriously.. heist will make a lot of noise because of their sharks.. dwop and cig/vati combo is very dangerous and will wreck shop during the season.. heist=penetrate=dice.. either or can win, whether they like it or not.. pretty open season.. if dice wins i think the whole zone should quit and start trying to master extreme games, seriously.

I was with you until u included Vati in the mix... U Seen what this fukin guy does vs a jav... Rather have Matchbot in with me... LOL

Fukin Riske?? Riske would be a good compliment to tab, or would let a2m be more aggressive since tab never reps for anyone but himself bc he french or somethin... Also Riske fukin 3/4 Alien so he has unfair advantage
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X