X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCK's Spot

Hey

Just wanna say GL to Burning Rose in TWL
    Today WA was daggered by Melee in a twdb and has officially fell way bellow the first spot. The effort wasn't for nothing , experience was gained and most of all it was fun.
    "to know victory is to suffer defeat"
    GL to BR in TWLB and hope ya have fun.

-Tyson
    Last edited by Tyson_Bitbeast; 06-10-2003, 11:53 PM.

They're going to need all the luck they can get because they're going to get their ass handed to them on a silver platter.

Sigh.. BR in TWLB.. :/ I think when it comes to the point where HCK-Limited and burning rose get in TWL.. this means that you are allowing too many squads in TWLB.

Edit: I would say the same if War Angels got into TWLB. I think that we have some potential in basing, but aren't ready for TWLB yet. Besides, it will be alot nicer making it in next season because we would get a fresh record and have more time to improve.

I think that Burning Rose has potential in basing too, but they aren't ready for TWLB either. It is better than having forfiets.. but still... I think there should be fewer squads let into TWLB to keep this from happening.
    Last edited by Jonesy; 06-11-2003, 12:05 AM.

Comment

BR wont win a match
      1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Good luck in TWL Burning Rose. Hope you guys like it up there. Just like to tell you thought that it has to be 8v8 there are no 5v5's in the upper league. On a diff note go for the gold.

-PureOwnage
        Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
        3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
        1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
        1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
        1:Markmrw> :O
        1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Hey pure.. they can always do a cripples and 5 vs 8

Comment

good luck i suppose. was a fun race for TWD #1 and i guess you guys won. win a match.

Comment

WA are far better then BR, big mistake.

Comment

Good luck

LOL. Good lucks BR. Finally a squad that NS can beat!
                FairLightS> teenage mutant hero turtles just finished downloading
                Final Hit> ...
                Final Hit> you mean teenage mutant ninja turtles
                FairLightS> yea thats the one
                FairLightS> but they still my heros

Pearl Jam> oh whateva **snaps fingers**

Comment

Good Luck BR

Well Good luck to BR in twlb.

Too bad we dont live in closer time zones...I would have liked to see a match of your best 8 vrs our best 8. But you were always goign to bed when most of our peeps were just getting online.

O-well. Have fun.
                  I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

The only skill that Burning Rose has in basing is TSM.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Tyson's on the right track. Guess who BR gets to play right out of the gate?

Comment

Roses are underrated alot. Sure we wont be able to get near the very best squads this season because we will have to start with 5 loses but we will sure put up a fight and do our best. Before u post some silly things like "WA is alot better than Roses" u should atleast spec a match where we play 8v8 with a decent lineup.
                        MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

aboo
                          Last edited by suicidle bob; 06-11-2003, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I wonder who wadi
                            Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                              Roses are underrated alot. Sure we wont be able to get near the very best squads this season because we will have to start with 5 loses but we will sure put up a fight and do our best. Before u post some silly things like "WA is alot better than Roses" u should atleast spec a match where we play 8v8 with a decent lineup.

holy shit!!!! you play 8v8 matches????? since when?

Comment

Working...
                              X