• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Wage View Post
      u guys use it to give yourselves an advantage, and today it didn't work out for you..
      Originally posted by With Ease View Post
      you use to give yourself a competitive advantage backfired on you
      It did not backfire and it works just fine under normal circumstances just like TW itself, but it was tampered with. If it was ventrilo itself that caused the problem and we screwed ourselves, then so be it. This is not the case. Someone took advantage of a glitch in the program and abused it to the point that it hindered the course of play in our match. End of story. The fact that the person was on your squad just puts the icing on the cake. I was looking forward to a fun competitive game today, but instead this crap happens. Imagine someone ringing the door bell behind your head the entire lj match and your screen hopping becuase of someone else causing the system to spike. Yea sure, we could maybe exit out and possibly exit out of the program if it didnt freeze and die maybe once or twice each attempting to exit out and in futile attempts that may or may not have closed the program, while turning back on our chat, because most of us have lines=0 because we use an alternative choice of communication. Just becuase we didnt lagout doesnt mean our screens were not laggin. Using the lagouts to defend your case is ludicrous at best. I would think as this being one of the best matchups in twlj, that would would want a fair match, but instead you take your feeble attempts to argue your weak ass points.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

We had no knowledge of anyone on our squad "tampering", if it was Hunt like people are saying he joined a week ago and isn't on our TWL roster. Regardless your competitive advantage backfired and you should have just closed it but instead you're making this a desperate attempt to redeem a 0-10.

Comment

As one of the TWL-Ops looking into this the official stance atm from me is as follows. This appeal will be farily investigated by all means available to staff. However, my official stance on this is I will not vote to approve this appeal unless proof is provided that this compromised Fierce's players ingame play.
          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
          1:fiS> LOL
          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

I honestly didn't want to do this... but one of my new years resolution is to be honest. We cheated and here is the evidence.
            Last edited by Children; 03-03-2013, 08:08 PM.
            SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
            SSCU Trench Wars
            Triple Threat
            SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
            SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
            SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
            SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
              SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
              SSCU Trench Wars
              Triple Threat
              SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
              SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
              SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
              SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
              SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
              SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
              SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
                  As one of the TWL-Ops looking into this the official stance atm from me is as follows. This appeal will be farily investigated by all means available to staff. However, my official stance on this is I will not vote to approve this appeal unless proof is provided that this compromised Fierce's players ingame play.
                  That may be the worst stance I've ever heard. Why don't you look into the facts around it, before you start taking a fuqing stance. As a TWL Op you should not be leaning one way or the other until you heard what there is to be heard. The fact that you can block communcations between players and and induce spikes on their computers, and cause them to hear a loud ringing noise throughout an entire match is more than compromised.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

This is what you all get for being uber nerds. I play with no sound, try it out.
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami View Post
                      Please point to the rule where TWL protects the integrity of third party programs during league play. Trench Wars may promote this ventrilo server to boost community cohesion, but this is not necessarily extended to league play. If anything you are assuming the risk using a PUBLIC server. If you are going to use this program for your own personal gains, common sense would dictate getting a private server, or using other means of communication (Skype is very effective, see: other MMOs).

Also please point to me where Fierce, as a product of this "DDOS" (rofl?!), lagged out? The TWL site recorded a total of Zero, 0, Nil, Cero lagouts by ANY Fierce player.

Moreover the TWL rules designed to protect lagging or cheating are directed at Players. Players incontrovertibly refers to those actively engaged in the TWL match. In other words, people who are playing IN the match are subject to the TWL rules on cheating (more specifically 5.01-5.03). Any other reading would be simply absurd.

Of course my post would not be complete without some trolling. This is a great attempt to cover up a wonderful 0-10 performance.

-Tsunami
                      You are too smart for this game tsunami, educate these hillbillies. LOL!! im Dead after reading 24's appeal.
                      TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                      TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 14 Champion
                      TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

I hate both squads evenly, probably pandora a little more. That being said, if I was a TWL op I would throw this appeal out in a heartbeat right after I got done laughing at it. Who needs vent for a twlj match? It's really hard finding your team on that huge map.
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                        1:waven> is if im going to prison
                        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this has to be the WORST appeal I've ever seen.

And no, sorry Ease, your livid post was still funnier.

Why don't you post your appeal on the TW Website you've been working on the past 4 years?

Comment

Or, you know, in Useless Trash, where it belongs.

Comment

http://defconservers.com/members/kno...ts-sounds.html

i solved your problem in 20 seconds with google. why you would have that stuff turned on to begin with if you're using vent in a league match is a mystery to me.
                              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Tiny just mad cuz of this. SUH SUH

Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time