Wolf warned for TWLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf warned for TWLD

Riverside is ineligible due to the following rule. He was added after 1pm Saturday, and before the hard lock took place that Sunday following the final TWL game. He was therefore unable to play in week 4 vs. Value. Wolf decided to add Riverside after being told not to and is now warned.
    3.05c Waiting Period
    The Standard Waiting Period for roster eligibility goes as follows: Any player joining a squad for participation in Trench Wars League (this includes changing names), will be subject to a 1 Round Waiting Period after being accepted by the squad Captain. Players will not be eligible to participate in Trench Wars League matches until a round occurs in which the player cannot play (Example: Players joining the Tuesday after round 3 will not be allowed to play in any games until round 5). Saturday 1PM EST is the start of the next round.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

fuck your rules
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Okay since we are getting warned, please change our game outcome vs Value on TWL website. It should be 50-0. Thanks for your warning, we will try to avoid this in the near future..
      Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
      Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
      Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
      Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
      Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Probably the worst TWL op this game has ever had. Why allow players to be on TWL roster if they aren't eligible? Then you have the nerve to remove him 30 seconds before the game starts even though players from the opposing team are fine with it? Not only does it change our lineup but it ruined everyone's mentality on squad and no one even gave a fuck afterwards.

Pulling wolf out of TWL. Have fun replacing us with warhable.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

No1 is rly to blame but i think this warning should be disallowed.

Players who aren't allowed to play shouldnt even be add-able to twl roster?
          System-fault

Comment

I would just like to add this comment. If the 1pm Saturday rule was moved as we don't have Saturday games, it would be moved to Sunday at 1pm. As riverside was added during TWL games on Sunday, he would still not be able to play.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Wolf would like to officially appeal the game on the grounds that Reckful had allowed Riverside to be eligible this week. Tiny failed to communicate with Reckful on this and made a retarded decision since he is incapable of doing his job with competence.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Appeal Granted Tiny acted on the information he had at hand without knowledge of the circumstances around riverside so on behalf of staff I'd like to apologize and Ill take the blame on this one as I was afk during the incident. The game will be rescheduled for next week.
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

The blame isn't on you reckful. It's not your fault that Tiny is incompetent beyond measure. The guy should not be a TWL Op.

GG tiny u fukin faggot

Comment

????

Comment

gud appeal

allow makeup match next week while im gone so i dont get merked by racka again ty4dis
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

"Appeal Granted Tiny acted on the information he had at hand without knowledge of the circumstances around riverside so on behalf of staff I'd like to apologize and Ill take the blame on this one as I was afk during the incident. The game will be rescheduled for next week. "

Watched this one in person.

I agree with Cres, Tiny is useless and should not be a TWL op. Guys a two faced little twerp. Runs around like a little primma donna and has no respect from the players in this zone.
                        0 respect. Then comes and posts the decisions up here, in an offensive manner to Wolf, Revenge, Juans etc.

Tiny for TW council LOL.

Comment

since wolf's appeal is being granted, pandora is appealing our lj game vs value. we were going to sub in steadman but we spoke to ricko and tiny during the game and were told that he wasnt eligible. logs show that this conversation happened around the time the game was tied around 30-30

Comment

"since wolf's appeal is being granted, pandora is appealing our lj game vs value. we were going to sub in steadman but we spoke to ricko and tiny during the game and were told that he wasnt eligible. logs show that this conversation happened around the time the game was tied around 30-30 "

LOL at your misguided appeal. zone watched Pandora get curb stomped 50-36 by value in a fair game. The only difference with Steadman in is you would of lost ever worse, guys as useless and retarded as Zidane (9-10), Turban (6-10) Tsunami (4-10), and Ease (2-10) .

Comment

This is the state of TW. Useless staff like tiny, and retarded caps like Zidane running the leagues further and further down.

Comment

Working...
                              X