No announcement yet.

Wolf warned for TWLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

erm it cannot be played next sunday because i wont be on, so it will have to be when i'm online. btw this replay is stupid, if they had 4 players and then i'd understand this. but they had 5 other twl players. why have a roster limit of 30 or whatever it is, if it boils down to a single player? funny stuff.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
      erm it cannot be played next sunday because i wont be on, so it will have to be when i'm online. btw this replay is stupid, if they had 4 players and then i'd understand this. but they had 5 other twl players. why have a roster limit of 30 or whatever it is, if it boils down to a single player? funny stuff.
      I agree with this, except I disagree with this stupid rule even more, and when TWL Ops like Tiny make stupid decisions, they deserve to have to put in the work to correct those mistakes. Do I think Riverside would've changed things that much though? Nah. I'd be happy though vys. You get to play another game, which is the point of TWL anyways... playing the game and having fun. And winning, obviously.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
        "since wolf's appeal is being granted, pandora is appealing our lj game vs value. we were going to sub in steadman but we spoke to ricko and tiny during the game and were told that he wasnt eligible. logs show that this conversation happened around the time the game was tied around 30-30 "

LOL at your misguided appeal. zone watched Pandora get curb stomped 50-36 by value in a fair game. The only difference with Steadman in is you would of lost ever worse, guys as useless and retarded as Zidane (9-10), Turban (6-10) Tsunami (4-10), and Ease (2-10) .
        Since when did Rule become a smutty trash talker
        Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
        7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
        7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
        7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

??? how is this replay stupid? tiny threatened to give value the win before the game even started if we added riverside (who was eligible to play).
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

you guys had 5 in. ill understand if you guys refused to fight, but pretty sure i got shot 10 times. if you guys would of won the match without riverside, would you guys of appealed? would we be able to appeal because riverside was eligible but didn't play?

Comment

i don't think you are understanding this. tiny was breaking the rules by not allowing us to add a player of our choosing. since when is such a thing okay?? since when can staff decide who we play and who we sit? win or lose does not matter in this because its about the principle. i rather lose fairly than at the mercy of some retarded staff member.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

it should be tiny being punished if anything for being completely useless or maybe you as a leader reckful for not keeping your staff informed. whatever it was it was not our fault and i shouldn't have to waste my time playing the likes of cres again. because whatever the schedule of the game, the original players will need to be played.

Comment

imo it should be tiny powers stripped for a week and reckful to realise that communication with staff is essential to running a smooth twl. you guys fought with 5 in. you had 5 eligible players in the game and all of you was shooting all up until riverside was subbed in at the end

Comment

i agree tiny should be punished. but you are an idiot if you think you have to play again. only riverside has to be in this match to follow the appeal.

Comment

Best solution: Fire Tiny
                      1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
                      1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
                      1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
                      1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
                      1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
                      1:paradise> alie?

Comment

"likes of cres" ?????????

vys i knew you were a cheating, lag inducing faggot who was never more than a glorified version of welt, but i didn't know you were retarded too. it doesn't matter if wolf had 20 eligible people in spec that day. staff did not allow us to play the player we wanted to. it was a direct interference. if you can't wrap your head around that then i have nothing more to say to you.

Comment

Yet the game can't be nextweek cause your not here , so it does depend on a single player? Considering you have more than 5 other lders

Comment

LOL hes so retarded.

Comment

erm it cannot be played next sunday because i wont be on, so it will have to be when i'm online.
                              why have a roster limit of 30 or whatever it is, if it boils down to a single player? funny stuff.

amazing
                              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

u had 5 players in who was rostered, we had 5 in. we would of liked to play delectable but he was tucking his shirt in so he didnt add himself in time. i managed to fit the game into my busy schedule to play the game, so therefore if the game is replayed it will have to be when all our 5 online and your original 5 (including riverside) because if its not they'll be another appeal about us having the lineup we wanted but having to be forced for a rematch due to staff error.

Comment

Working...
                                X