Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Stars Game!!~~~~@ So I hardly knew this was happening. Glad to see some drama over me making it. I will start, and I appreciate the votes. I'll try my best not to disappoint. We have 2 great subs to use if I suck. Not gonna pretend I'm in the top notch group but sometimes I can compete with em.

Hey as far as All Stars games go, how about next year make lines by representation of a player for each squad that makes TWL. Do it by top stats on each squad or something. The extra players needed to fill a roster chosen by over all top stats in the given division. I know I've not had the best twl and honestly statwise I think Ready for Anything is ahead of me on Paladen, so he'd be playing if we did it that way.

Maybe do something like this during twd season too?? Could be a fun distraction to do this every 4 months or something...
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
      Yeah man, 10 years of paladen and still mediocre. Definitely deserving of that spot. Also, does it actually matter who you think I am? Been playing "4" years and still have better results than this queer.
      Typical Pandora attitude. Stfu hulk.

Paladen was a TW squad when little turds like you were in diapers. They have contributed to the zone in a lot of different ways since the early days.

So what if its not a TWL contender, players like Jessup who play well for them deserve just as much recognition as any other TWL squad.
      Have you really played better? or are you usually the 5th, 6th, 7th,8th,15th.. wheel on stacked squads of condescending pieces of shit?
      Take your 4 years of trolling and whining and bugger off.

Congrats Jessup. Enjoy the game!

Comment

❤️

My main man exalt!!! Oozing of jealously. Get good bro!
        1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
          Typical Pandora attitude. Stfu hulk.

Paladen was a TW squad when little turds like you were in diapers. They have contributed to the zone in a lot of different ways since the early days.

So what if its not a TWL contender, players like Jessup who play well for them deserve just as much recognition as any other TWL squad.
          Have you really played better? or are you usually the 5th, 6th, 7th,8th,15th.. wheel on stacked squads of condescending pieces of shit?
          Take your 4 years of trolling and whining and bugger off.

Congrats Jessup. Enjoy the game!
          loooooool when i was in diapers stfu you piece of shit. Quit living in the past. Since you have so much free time speccing every arena and lurking forums go ahead and look at my twl history. Shows I Did a lot of benching huh

Don't know why you intend to insult me just because you dislike Pandora. I've literally said nothing to you ever. Retire already you dinosaur.

Comment

Working...
          X