No announcement yet.

Best Squads in TWLB History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys act like he had the information for those earlier seasons. Back when you had to line in TWLB it was fucking stupid and took no skill. Basing has evolved so much that today's basers would absolutely murder those "old good squads" (minus dice/final). Claus put in a ton of work to make this thread and all you guys do is bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      a-s season 6 all day, jacklyn most underrated multishipper out there
      you think a squad from season 6 could win twlb this season? mannnnnnnnnnnn dont be a silly goose
      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
        you think a squad from season 6 could win twlb this season? mannnnnnnnnnnn dont be a silly goose
        well since we dont have the stats i guess we'll never know!!!
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

lol someone get this guy a job
          1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
          1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
          1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
          1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
          1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
          1:paradise> alie?

Comment

This post is about subspace. Claushouse needs to find a more productive hobby, and the rest of you need a reality check as to what's actually important. Everybody calm the fuck down.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Gaiys, clearly no squad in TW History from before Season 12 wud evar b gud in dis game, amirite? None wud beat dis amazing competitive atomosfere we haf now.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
                lol someone get this guy a job
                Took the words right out of my mouth but relax, some people rather draw a basketball and subspace images with arrows than actually go outside & search for a job.
                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                1:Zidane> congrats man
                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

rough, who created a twforum username specifically so he could stalk klaushaus, is agreeing with mighty, who literally has nothing better to do than get himself banned from any and all tw-related events, that klaushaus needs to get a job

the irony is rich and fulfilling

internet de la jerome

Comment

claus is turning out to be the last guy who loves tw and he gets put up on a cross for it.

exalt: You didn't include teams before season 12?
                    claus: Yeah, threre's no available stats to use, and I said that in the two paragraphs I wrote.
                    exalt: dur season 10 not gud enuf 4 u?

jerome: what about my team? I played on juice once?
                    rab: and my teams? I was on teams that got beat easily a long time ago.

eph: And how pray tell do you account for the delta metrics? Please go back and rewatch every game and describe this entire games history in its entirety, I'll be re-writing the rules in ancient greek.

exalt: I hate you, I hate your post, I don't base, I use forums a lot though, I hate forums

jerome: i was on penetrate once, could you include a new list with my name featured prominently?

claus: sigh guys ok ok here I'll spend another hour trying to explain it further, charts graphs you name i I will provide it, I really like this game and hope I can keep it interesting by being the only person to provide anything stastistical or analyticl about this game to these forums, please discuss.

exalt: fuck you and your efforts

jerome: suck a dick ******, this post will help no one, NO ONE

rainbow seeker: guys....please....stop...you're killing him

racka: guys?

hulk: I liked the post, what is happening to this place I once loved?

jerome: did I mention I was on a-s? a-s was prob the best squad please add it to the list with my name featured prominently

mighty: ok ok, maybe it is a good post, maybe it is informative, well laid out, fairly clear and interesting, maybe there is a different angle to attack this guy, maybe it's too good, too well laid out...claus needs to get a job, what a fucking loser, right guys?

exalt: durrrrrrrr I will just keep repeating the same stupid crap over and over and over and telling other people their posts are somehow worse

rough: I have a great job

Comment

gud summary and ty as always claus

Comment

Damn, talk about emotionally invested in something.
                        Kudos to claus for spending a lot of time crunching numbers (although time might have been better spent in helping the zone like assisting with re-writing the TWL rules) but like any compilation of data expect people to find issues with it. Stats are numeric generalizations and generalizations always have issues. You can make the generalization that TW players are all 15 y.o. immature kids and be fairly accurate but if you post that you would expect push back. Push back is good, it stimulates discussion; unless of course people are too emo and start calling each other names.

Simply put and just like any comparisons over a long period of time, there are too many unknowns to factor in to make a declarative sweeping statement like ‘The Best Squads in TWLB History’. First and most obvious is that, ‘no fucking shit that players got better after playing the game for 15 years’. Doh. And as previous mentioned the game has substantially changed over in 15-17 years, having things today like Teamspeak and the various setting changes prohibit being able to easily compare teams over time. So to make any realistic comparison of the Best Squads in TWLB History it would HAVE to be relative.

The only heartburn I had with the post was the title of the thread. It stands in opposition of the methodology described. If the title of the thread had been ‘Best Squads in TWLB Recent History’ I doubt if anyone would have pushed back.
                        Eph

Comment

Agree with the 'recent history' thing

A "best squads in TWLB history" list is incomplete without whiterabbits, Pallies, -f-/Light, Syndicate/Elusive/Venom, Camisade, Rampage, etc.

Comment

Vatican +1
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Stats never tell the whole story. The eye test is needed. Too bad Youtube wasn't around for most of this game's lifespan.

Anyways, I dislike the title since it is misleading. I realize players who were on the recent squads want to think they were the best of all time no matter what, but that's like saying Michael Jordan couldn't have played in today's game vs Lebron and still be the best. As if he would've ONLY been good in the 80s/90s. 15 years isn't that long of a time, and none of you are professional athletes who somehow have access to better training methods, better medical care, and healthier eating habits (and steroids). With such a drastic population decrease compared to 10 years ago (TWD for instance had 80-100 squads in each division 10 years ago, and is lucky to have 10 now), I don't think anyone these days can claim to be the best at anything other than a dead game.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                                claus is turning out to be the last guy who loves tw and he gets put up on a cross for it.
                                i liked the first draft of your script what is this one called? passion of the claus? calm down mel gibson

edit: I WAS ALSO ON HILLPEACE f

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                                X