No announcement yet.

qualification period ends in less than two days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people have been saying there wont be any more seasons for the last 7 seasons.

Also not sure Cobra will make the 15 game cut off for LB - currently need 4 more played today unless we relax it because we couldn't get any basers until this last week and have been trying to game.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      maybe not for you... how many twls have you played again?

I have played 2 so far, this is gonna be my 3rd.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

But seriously though, we had 10 squads already when turban ran it and it was a lot of fun. Why not do it again? It definitely can't hurt the zone, can it?
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
          But seriously though, we had 10 squads already when turban ran it and it was a lot of fun. Why not do it again? It definitely can't hurt the zone, can it?
          Because tradition always gets in the way... They easily could make it 10 and it 100% won't effect the zone. Lower tier squads would really benifit having other squads on the same lvl. Tbh watching a close match between 2 of the bottom squads would be fun to watch. As the population fades... Tw staff need to get it in their head that things have to be tweeked to allow the maximum fun and not let tradition get in the way... When there's only 4 squads active then we gonna still say the top 2 squads qualify for twl? Nah.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            gud joke. game sucks now and so does twl. let the bottom squads have something to look forward to instead of a massacre every week. the experience will make them better and they may even move into the 5-7 ranked squads the year after.
            i have suggested more squads should be allowed to enter for years. the only difference now is that the schedule has already been made and it prolly would be some extra work. don't really care either way.
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

first of all, we lack the manpower to invite more teams to the league. we simply do not have enough staff members to support a league with 10 or more teams right now, not to mention that adding more teams would force us to change almost everything about the league, starting from the schedule and structure, and even the playoff plans. i'm not active enough to do all the work required to make this change happen overnight, and i'm sure no one wants a league to have host problems.

on a semi-related note, we are reverting one change. the roster limits for each squad will be upped back to 15/20/25.

Comment

At least have a qualifaction tournament for Jav, Lego/You2be are 20 pts apart for the 8th seed.
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                  At least have a qualifaction tournament for Jav, Lego/You2be are 20 pts apart for the 8th seed.
                  If you want this. Then you also should have a tourny for LD.
                  See You2be, Lego and Vikings...
                  Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                  waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                  Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                  waxer> LOl,no
                  waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ravos View Post
                    If you want this. Then you also should have a tourny for LD.
                    See You2be, Lego and Vikings...

If you want this, then you should also have a real cash You2be/ lego/ vikings event (zombies)
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                      If you want this, then you should also have a real cash You2be/ lego/ vikings event (zombies)
                      Now we are talking!
                      Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                      waxer> LOl,no

Comment

If twl staff don't have the man power to add 2 teams to twl... they will def have the man power for a qualification tourny. Anyway, You2be accept the invite for twld/ twlj and look forward to getting destroyed each sunday (without lego/ vikings being in it haha)

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                          If twl staff don't have the man power to add 2 teams to twl... they will def have the man power for a qualification tourny. Anyway, You2be accept the invite for twld/ twlj and look forward to getting destroyed each sunday (without lego/ vikings being in it haha)
                          Bitch!
                          Only not in it, cos appeareantly squads didnt want to dd us last night...

Morgane> was that fun?
                          waxer> LOl,no

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                            don't really care either way.
                            ? well u should since vikings didnt even make LD...lol

this is extremely pathetic of staff. yeah lets not listen to tons of people who are expressing legitimate interest in playing a league because it will be too hard to re-schedule!! are you kidding me lol? and as far as man power goes...why the hell do we have 50 ZH's if all they are going to do is sit in pub? 10 teams for LD and LJ can still be easily implemented.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              ? well u should since vikings didnt even make LD...lol

dis no funny

Morgane> was that fun?
                              waxer> LOl,no

Comment

Originally posted by Ravos View Post
                                dis so funny
                                fixed
                                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                                3:45th President> do it
                                kyler> who is 45th President
                                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                                X