Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Power Rankings - Week 1

1. Fierce (2-0)
    The same thing every year, Fierce remains amongst the top of the LD race though a bit weaker than seasons past. With the departure of key pieces such as Lasenza, will inactivity cause them problems or will their experience together prevail?

2. Burn (2-0)
    A new squad this season which looks very similar to another Thunder/Pandora squad. Led by Racka, Mythril, and Lasenza look for them to really make a strong push for the LD crown demolishing Lego 50-19 today. These guys could easily be ranked #1 with the most depth and activity of any squad in LD this season.

3. Potenza (2-0)
    Potenza returns for another year with some new blood in Cres and Tanzu. Look for them to help balance Iron Survivor and Okyo's aggressive "RushInAndEatATon" play with good mid range and radar support. I see this squad with a lot of potential to make a run and some upsets this year.

4. Cobra (2-0)
    With the departure of traitors such as Raazi and Best. Riverside and Rasaq look to fill their shoes. Another strong LD squad with potential to go all the way however, inactivity will be a huge concern as many of the starters play on different timezones or have busy schedules leading to a lack of play time throughout the weeks. With close games vs Vikings and Dudgeon; Cobra has a long way to go to regain their form from last season.

5. Paladen (1-1)
    Paladen has a strong chance to win a good amount of games this season. Racketeer has been huge for them all year in twd and I believe that trend will continue in LD. A huge win (50-43) vs Dudgeon puts them in a good position to finish in the top 5.

6. Dudgeon (0-2)
    Despite an 0-2 start Dudgeon has shown last season that they are capable of upsetting some strong teams. They may not have a single wb on their squad but the experience and skill of their lb/lj starters are not to be underestimated. Who Dudgeon upsets may very well decide the standings of the top 4 this LD season.

7. Vikings (0-2)
    Again despite an 0-2 start Vikings had a very tough first week playing Cobra and Fierce and showing a respectable 40/37 kills in both games and not rolling over easily. Look for them to have another strong showing vs Dudgeon and Potenza next week.

8. Lego (0-2)
    After being blown out by Burn, they did well to rebound slightly vs Potenza. For Lego to win anything this year Paky Dude and Turban need to step up their game as 4/5-10 is disappointing from players like them.

9. You2be (0-2)
    Fierce and Burn on the first week? Brutal. Nobody will expect much from these guys this year, perhaps they can prove us all wrong.
    Last edited by kentaro; 09-28-2015, 01:04 AM.
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

clark kentaro
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

honest write up.
      gg
      Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
      waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
      Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
      waxer> LOl,no
      waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Always like to read these kind of posts, even if they are simple or more detailed.
        They add a bit more value and fun to twl, and i hope someone steps up for lj and lb
        Gj kentaro
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

We had a very close game vs cobra, we were in control and up by like 6 but choked at the end. It was fun to watch though, I dont really know what happened vs Paladen who seems like on paper theyre a weaker squad (than Cobra) but they have loads more experience than us at teaming in ld

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
            We had a very close game vs cobra, we were in control and up by like 6 but choked at the end. It was fun to watch though, I dont really know what happened vs Paladen who seems like on paper theyre a weaker squad (than Cobra) but they have loads more experience than us at teaming in ld
            We are playing like absolute crap, inactivity and having players show up drunk is not a good sign. Our experience in twl / staying alive helped us win our two games... Which maybe some others wouldn't have been able to make a come back. In all honesty I don't think the games should have been close at all but kudos for making it tough for us. Cobra will look to make a statement next weekend va fierce etc
            1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
            1:pascone> folder is empty :/
            1:Tiny> LOL
            1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

good stuff
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                Iron Survivor and Okyo's aggressive "RushInAndEatATon"
                lol...

Comment

Good write up Clark Kentaro!

Comment

Working...
                  X