Depre> Loool check forum
    someone's jealous

Comment

Flew> I love forwards more though
      Depre> I'm jealous. WTF!
      Originally posted by Flew View Post
      someone's jealous
      dude tell him not to be. <3
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

1) Me and Ease, were always somewhat neutral over the years, minor beef due to rivalries, but always were cool talking through chats and LOL'in in PM's to this day. Due to our understanding of the game, we understand each other really well. With this said, I can testify that im 100% sure, most of this text is total bullshit.

Papi, you're like Ghengis Khan, you're the very last guy who should be talking about hording.

You're prooving 0 points too, just cementing what you've always done.

What Rough said, even if he said it or not, I already knew this just from just watching from the side. You hate Lasenza for various reasons, as he represents something you keep losing on a constant basis, TWLD. His move to Fierce, was the trigger that you needed, knowing that Fierce has a free ticket to LD. Atleast you get to LB again in front of dookie people like HK, Ogron, Tim, Weaver, and so on, who love to bench when it matters.

2) Turb, I told you already. Do something drastic, drafts, super tight roster, seperate leagues, twd limits. Stop catering the people who PM you. You were gonna make the right move this year, but you were soft in the end, hence we get just another random TWL. If something even happens next year, make moves already and make the last ride more enjoyable.

3) And since this format is done with by next season (if there's one), big up to Ease, Cape, and Mega, due to having actually started and won more finals than me, thus the only 3 people I respect. To the rest of you babaloos, do something besides posting on forums, and being dead weights on a video game. So with alias counted in, here's how much people can actually "brag" about those pixelated medals :

Ease, started in 14 out of 14
        -----
        Cape, started in 11 out of 14
        -----
        Megaman89, started in 9 out of 10.
        -----
        Stayon, started in 8 out of 8.
        -----
        Deez Nuts, started in 6 out of 8.
        -----
        Rough, started in 5 out of 13.
        Domi, started in 5 out of 6.
        Fireballz, started in 5 out of 7.
        A2m, started in 5 out of 8.
        Demonfaze, started in 5 out of 5.
        Fludd, started in 5 out of 11.
        Zidane, started in 5 out of 9.

Then there's a shitload of good people with 4 and so on till 1. People love to bench.

Your favorite's favorite, papichulo, and the best 2 leaguer ever, Stayon "King Puta".
        Peace, papis.
        Last edited by Stayon; 10-09-2015, 11:15 AM.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

The reality of declining player population, and its impact on TWL, is quite the wake up call. The truth is that the remaining players have to come together if the zone is to remain viable. The zone’s arrogant players can no longer spew their cancerous poison towards other players without negatively effecting TW. The zone’s holier-than-thou players can no longer hold their contributions over the head of other players. TWL players are not any different than Pub players, elim players are in the same boat as ?go base players. In the ‘new order of things’ the elite players have to come to grips with the fact that their eliteness is not really that important in the context of the zone’s survival. In today’s TW, a new player is as important as an vet. Every single player becomes important.

Bottom line - None of this stuff matters if the zone doesn’t have a viable population base to draw from. The remaining players need to consider change. Changes that will go towards helping the zone survive by staying active enough to support their favorite TW activities. These changes include; players contributing more than they have in the past, working together instead of debating and arguing, understanding the ‘big picture’ instead of only considering what is best for you.

There is common ground here, the majority of current players want the zone to continue. This is possible if we all put out differences aside and work together.
          Eph

Comment

Ephermeral, are you running for president? BECAUSE I WOULDN'T VOTE FOR YOU.

Comment

flew a gud guy
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Flew> Now it's your turn.
                Madura U> ok

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                flew a gud guy
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
                  Ephermeral, are you running for president? BECAUSE I WOULDN'T VOTE FOR YOU.
                  Flew, no not running for anything.
                  As you might know, I faced death several times this year due to health issues and this has made me somewhat sanguine and introspective. I thought that I might share this with others here as a way to offer a perspective which they probably do not have. On second thought I guess this was waste of time; this forum is mostly full of people who think only as deep as ‘LOL’.
                  Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                    Flew, no not running for anything.
                    As you might know, I faced death several times this year due to health issues and this has made me somewhat sanguine and introspective. I thought that I might share this with others here as a way to offer a perspective which they probably do not have. On second thought I guess this was waste of time; this forum is mostly full of people who think only as deep as ‘LOL’.
                    Eph
                    Exactly. #Eph4Pres
                    nah> donald j trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                      On second thought I guess this was waste of time; this forum is mostly full of people who think only as deep as ‘LOL’.
                      Eph
                      lol u've known that for years now but you continue typing novels because you like to see yourself talk.

p.s. LOL
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Keep writing those novels, Eph!
                        Ben
                        nah> donald j trump

Comment

• Yo Eph. If I vote for you, could you send a team to India to look for Cres? I heard he faked his death. Cres a gud guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flew View Post
                            Yo Eph. If I vote for you, could you send a team to India to look for Cres? I heard he faked his death. Cres a gud guy.
                            Somebody in here not naming any names apparently faked his own death for insurance money? #whereismycut
                            Geio> Down to chill and play that
                            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• Originally posted by Flew View Post
                              Cres a gud guy.
                              cres a gud guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                cres a gud guy
                                you're not supposed to say that
                                take my log in next time
                                nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
                                X