3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      im glad klaushaus finally admitted that HoN is nothing more than a circlejerk where he gives lip service to those who suk his dick and to those whose dicks he prefers to suck

you made a g.w.bush reference earlier so maybe you'll understand this reference when i say you're the kevin mccarthy of TW

also +1 on the writeups they were fantastic
      Kevin Owen McCarthy (born January 26, 1965) is an American politician from Bakersfield, California. He serves in the United States House of Representatives for California's 23rd district, and as the House Majority Leader. A Republican, he was formerly chairman of the California Young Republicans and the Young Republican National Federation. McCarthy worked as district director for U.S. Representative Bill Thomas, and in 2000 was elected as a trustee to the Kern Community College District. He then served in the California State Assembly from 2002 to 2006, the last two years as minority leader. When Thomas retired from the House of Representatives in 2006, McCarthy ran to succeed him and won the election. The 23rd district, numbered as the 22nd District from 2007 to 2013, is based in Bakersfield and includes large sections of Kern and Tulare counties as well as part of the Quartz Hill community in northwest Los Angeles County.

McCarthy was elected to House leadership as the Republican Chief Deputy Whip, from 2009 to 2011, and House Majority Whip, from 2011 until August 2014, when he was elected House Majority Leader to replace the outgoing Eric Cantor, who was defeated in his primary election.[1][2]
      After announcing on September 28, 2015 his candidacy for Speaker, McCarthy unexpectedly dropped out of the race on October 8.
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
        Kevin Owen McCarthy (born January 26, 1965) is an American politician from Bakersfield, California. He serves in the United States House of Representatives for California's 23rd district, and as the House Majority Leader. A Republican, he was formerly chairman of the California Young Republicans and the Young Republican National Federation. McCarthy worked as district director for U.S. Representative Bill Thomas, and in 2000 was elected as a trustee to the Kern Community College District. He then served in the California State Assembly from 2002 to 2006, the last two years as minority leader. When Thomas retired from the House of Representatives in 2006, McCarthy ran to succeed him and won the election. The 23rd district, numbered as the 22nd District from 2007 to 2013, is based in Bakersfield and includes large sections of Kern and Tulare counties as well as part of the Quartz Hill community in northwest Los Angeles County.

McCarthy was elected to House leadership as the Republican Chief Deputy Whip, from 2009 to 2011, and House Majority Whip, from 2011 until August 2014, when he was elected House Majority Leader to replace the outgoing Eric Cantor, who was defeated in his primary election.[1][2]
        After announcing on September 28, 2015 his candidacy for Speaker, McCarthy unexpectedly dropped out of the race on October 8.
        contribution +1
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Aiii.... as much as I love my old best ss friend Stayon <3.... claus is just taking extra time to write this so....
          Gotta tell you claus, thanks for writing the HoN, keep us entertained and haven't seen such a good write-up since Nickname's HoN back in TWL 8-9!

ps - just out of curiosity, why can't you put them on TWL site?!?! there is a section for it
          pps - Vash is gay
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

[QUOTE=Ivan;895601]Aiii.... as much as I love my old best ss friend Stayon
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

testing[QUOTE=Ivan;895601]Aiii.... as much as I love my old best ss friend Stayon
              nah> donald j trump

Comment

fix thisfucking forum
                nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                  fix thisfucking forum
                  eally wonky right now, especially the quick reply
                  yeah it's r
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                  X