Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoki
    Originally posted by Attacks View Post
    joemoma> plan on beating dynasty and paladen 24/7 bd if they show and maybe 1 upset along the way
    1:AFRI> hoki
    okyo> 24/7 bd? im not sure if theyre in twld
    . . .

Comment

Lol.

I love how you are basically saying burn is twld champion s21 even though these players have rotated in many teams during last 5 years. Taking the glory of everything that is possible as always.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
        Lol.

I love how you are basically saying burn is twld champion s21 even though these players have rotated in many teams during last 5 years. Taking the glory of everything that is possible as always.

That's exactly what I'm saying, because it's 100% true. Your only 4 relevant starters are Burn TWLD 20 Champions, although Okyo's preview lists 2pacz as the fifth starter, making it 100% Burn.

And Best/Racka/Mythril have spent 7 of their last 9 seasons combined w/ Burn core, so your "rotating" argument doesn't hold much weight. Only Raazi was a one-time deal.

You just lifted an entire line that won the title LOL. But hey, you wanna pretend they're Dice, go ahead if it makes you feel better.

#BurnBacktoBack
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
          Very funny write up

2pacZ> well i been on kong for a good min helping jb and I been on dice before when megaman owned it, my boy myth told me to join up, stayon hired me after seeing stats, but yeah man I think we'll win twld this year
          okyo> ? i didnt even ask any questions yet

AHAHA sukdik 2pacz

LOL yo he did ask me question but it was in another arena then I went to JD and okyo followed up :laugh:
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Spark will obv reach the finals vs paladen, fk the other stacked teams that wanna destroy this game.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

"Ducking" or working for a living? Lol 25% chance ??? Sounds like you are still butthurt from raps making eastern conference finals! I'd love to see you do anything relevant in LD this season without a first class seat on best/myths shoulders.
              tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
              capE> lucky he didnt say captain
              capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
              9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
              1:Kentaro> suits you well
              1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
                "Ducking" or working for a living? Lol 25% chance ??? Sounds like you are still butthurt from raps making eastern conference finals! I'd love to see you do anything relevant in LD this season without a first class seat on best/myths shoulders.
                lol i already slapped Fierce around in the playoffs and got more playoff wins than you in a ship I don't play or care about, i'm retired man.

25% is pretty generous considering Potenza has never done anything ever in this game? It would be 0% if Fierce was still around.

Eastern Conference is a joke btw, OKC/GSW was the real final.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

"25% is pretty generous considering Potenza has never done anything ever in this game? It would be 0% if Fierce was still around."

Please dont talk about TWLD, like you said you dont care, you dont understand, you are a piece of shit in warbird.
                  Guy think just cause he run a stupid league like draft can trashtalk anyone.. shut the fuck up for once in your life, i bet the whole zone will be glad.
                  TWLD 2016 Champion
                  TWDTD champion x 3
                  Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Iron when you get more playoff wins in your own ship than me you can talk, lagcheating scrub
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

i wonder if clownhouse has time to go food shopping or take a shower in between all of the time he spends shit talking players who are way better than him

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                        i wonder if clownhouse has time to go food shopping or take a shower in between all of the time he spends shit talking players who are way better than him

great to see 0 title newbies banding together, it's important to have a support group when you've repeatedly failed over and over at your only ship.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Dude, just stfu while u have a little dignity left and go hide behind your pro-elite people you call "friends". It's because of people like you this game is dying because they are too afraid to admit they suck without 7 people carrying them in all bd games. Pro my ass. Am pretty sure tj would own you 20-0 in a spid duel any day of the week. But he rather help underdogs, same as me.
                          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Nice write up okyo. Made me giggle a couple of times. Too bad this TWLD will be boring as hell tho. And fiS is rdy to rock anyone in TWLD dis year. She dropping bombs on every squad she play in dd.
                            Ban 4 TKing
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                              great to see 0 title newbies banding together, it's important to have a support group when you've repeatedly failed over and over at your only ship.
                              says a lot that you only ever yap about the 1 title you got carried to, in a season that your whole squad called easy to win, yet you never bring up the skill of actually playing the ship itself

Comment

[Jun 06 00:42] Ogron: LOL YOUR EXCITED TO WIN PRE-SEASON GAMES, ur a fucking lagcheating loser with 0 titles, get real man, ur not winning anything, ur a joke.

U so fucking idiot man, grow up.
                                TWLD 2016 Champion
                                TWDTD champion x 3
                                Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Working...
                                X