Appeal TWL-D LEGO vs Dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal TWL-D LEGO vs Dynasty

My username in Continuum is Feat and i play for the squad Dynasty. On sunday the 19th of june we had a game vs Lego in TWLD. Kado and Markmrw were the host for the game. Anyways, i tried to sub one of our players (Paky Dude) for Vermillion Flames. Paky Dude was on 6 deaths when i tried to sub him. So i typed in the command to the TWLbot !sub paky dude:vermillion flames, and the bot said that it was gonna process my sub in a few seconds. However, it never did. So i messaged kado about my issue....however kado never answered even though i messaged him several times. Kado replied when Paky Dude was out of the game (10 deaths).
    When i did the sub command, Paky dude was on 6 deaths but Kado didnt answer until he was out. And the reply i got from kado was first "thanks for your concern " and then he wrote "Markmrw is also handeling this, talk to him". So i talked about Markmrw about the situation and he said he was going to check the Logs on the bot and he recommended that i appealed.
    My squad Dynasty, are demanding a replay against Lego!
    This is an appeal about the situation and if i haven't explained it clearly please mail me for more information.

Thank you
    Feat
    Major Crisis

lol dont think verm would have saved u guys

dont fuk lego up over this its not their fault

take the L
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol

u lost, get over it.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

also official appeal added for twlj vs. cobra, needed sub for multiple players but cap was advised i was not eligible to play despite playing LB earlier in the day and kado waiving the "waiting period" for me earlier in the week. please need replay for twlj vs cobra as well

thanks

choo choo
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

warrants a replay :X
          lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

2:Wreck> Murder in eligable - not on roster 1 week, devilish not rostered, sub command failure
            Major Crisis

Comment

Love how u just destroyed yourself MC. dev not on our team, so that's not our problem lol. Get your facts straight before u cry like a 12-year old.
              U lost a match in a dying game. Get over it!
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

U done being a retard? Pretty sure its all what squadmates say. I am just posting it cuz they dont have a forum account. Yet Markmrw already agreed its his fault on Murder part, that he indeed shouldnt have been playing.
                Major Crisis

Comment

TWLD LEGO Vs. Dyanasty appeal GRANTED and will be replayed in round 8.
                  There were two issues during this game, the TWL operator (me) advised LEGO incorrectly about Murder's eligibility.
                  There was also a bot issue where the bot did not accept a valid command from an assistant.
                  MRW

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    also official appeal added for twlj vs. cobra, needed sub for multiple players but cap was advised i was not eligible to play despite playing LB earlier in the day and kado waiving the "waiting period" for me earlier in the week. please need replay for twlj vs cobra as well

thanks

choo choo
                    This appeal is being declined

Voth train was not eligible to play in this match
                    MRW

Comment

pretty sure kado was the twl op in charge of that round if im not mistaken, and he said I was ok to go prior. Even then, they added devilish whose also not on the roster and not even on the twl roster website. Both teams played ineligibles, so I don't think that should factor into the decision.

Comment

Indeed what wage said. Kado said ok to both of them playing, even if dev wasnt on roster yet. I don't see any problem here except for the part that dynasty got molested by it. It's not our fault they lost, neither is kado's. Should remove the appeal mark. Or axe kado for being incompetent.
                        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

And besides, u made a mistake, kado made a mistake...why should we suffer for it? You yielded the best players that were present at the time and lost. Even if they weren't on roster. We asked prior to the game kado if Murder can play and he said yes. I really see no point here other than half your team crying after game (esp Ravage) that they lost cuz they couldnt sub Paky out (lol, and put Rav in...gg ye) and then saying mark is responsible for allowing ppl to play who werent on roster yet, when in fact it was kado who made the mistake.

IMO: should let the games be as they are and just reprimend kado for making a bad call. Nothing more to it. If he does it again, he gets replaced by someone else.
                          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

weak sauce. bottom line is that dynasty got owned and they are trying to weasel out of it.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

that's bullshit. warbirds game way too boring to get replayed.

Just forget it.
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X