No announcement yet.

Appeal TWL-D LEGO vs Dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't thereto witness it but from the sound of it looks like a reverse decision IMO. BS If its not.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Let the drama of rookie TWL-ops start now!!

Comment

Mark makes the good call, as it was unfair not being able to sub in someone for one team and the other having a player being added ignoring the temporary roster lock.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

I really don't see why lego have to pay for this mistake, they played well and dynasty still had a strong line up they might otherwise have played anyway. Errors happen and must be learned from going forward not punishing a team who did nothing wrong.
          However that being said,had I been in dynasty, or this happened to Force I might well be speaking differently so I can understand the Dynasty appeal.
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
            Mark makes the good call, as it was unfair not being able to sub in someone for one team and the other having a player being added ignoring the temporary roster lock.
            They also had a player added ignoring the roster lock so there shouldn't be an argument there, yet we are the only ones being punished for it. and paky was like 3-7 and their sub was "vermillion flame"..

Comment

i dont think you should appeal. just make sure lego doesnt have the ability to sub at some point later on. then they can also not appeal. everything is fair.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Wage View Post
                They also had a player added ignoring the roster lock so there shouldn't be an argument there, yet we are the only ones being punished for it. and paky was like 3-7 and their sub was "vermillion flame"..
                Damn how did he do that? Go from 3-7 to 2-10.
                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                X