Amid the delay. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amid the delay. . .

comes randedl's care and motherly nature for his squad.

actually, i don't like twd, since twl has started it's been hard to get a decent match up, and now that twl is delayed, we can't even count on those 3 competative games a week.

so, this weekend's a loss, but next weekend, melee is lookin for a some competative setups, twl style, but for practice.

we schedual the shit, get our guys there, and keep in practice for twl kinda thing.

if any of you twl squads are interested gimme a message on the forums or in game, lates.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Hang on, you're asking for a TWD match in the TWL forum?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

He's asking other TWL squads to plan practice matches with him.

Comment

screw twd, i can steal a bot for half and hour and set up and actual twl game

everything would be the same except it wouldn't count towards standings

if you play in hz or anywhere where scrims are schedualed you might know what i'm talkin about

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

PALLIES WITLD PLAY FOR LIGEFE

Comment

well we arent TWL so to speak

but War Angels are always looking for matches in the evenings EST
            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

sounds good rand. egy usually has lotsa members on during the day. Just give us a shout in game and we would be happy to oblige in some practice
              $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

If we have 8 we'll base
                If we have 4 we'll jav, duel.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

lookin for somethin schedualed, our best against your best (or as close as we both can get) kinda thing. not this 3 round whoever you can muster against whoever we can muster

Comment

I'm up for it rand, I'll talk to squad a little first..

Originally posted by Randedl
                    not this 3 round whoever you can muster against whoever we can muster
                    That's the best descritption of a TWD I've seen so far
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                    X