TWL Season Seven Qualification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season Seven Qualification

Is there any truth in the rumour that to qualify for TWL 7 your squad must be in the top 16 of the twdd? (I don't know what the requirement is for TWLB as there are barely 16 squads in TWBD.
    thabear> i know how to play zombs guy
    thabear dies a miserable horrible death at the hands of a Zombie!
    thabear> WTF ?

That sir is a rumour. As for now we have not yet completely decided on the format for next season, but I'd say unoffically that we'd do what we did this season. All squads that want to stay in TWL who are already in, stay in. All new squads will be picked from TWD.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

I thought there was something like the top 14 would remain but the last 2 squads would have to compete with the other TWD squads in order to fill the last 2 spots .... something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
        That sir is a rumour. As for now we have not yet completely decided on the format for next season, but I'd say unoffically that we'd do what we did this season. All squads that want to stay in TWL who are already in, stay in. All new squads will be picked from TWD.

-Epi
        Please no. Make all non playoff squads have to work for it again.

Comment

Re: TWL Season Seven Qualification

Originally posted by Scoobing
          (I don't know what the requirement is for TWLB as there are barely 16 squads in TWBD.
          There are PLENTY of squads that TWBD, just the ones that are the most active are in TWLB, the TWBD site takes the TWLB squads out of the ladder, making it look like very little is going on basing wise.

Comment

I had always thought that the bottom 4 squads in each league would be dropped and replaced next season by the top TWD squads. I think Push told us that was what was being planned. That seemed to make a lot of sense to me, so I hope that's how it ends up being.

Comment

I thought it was bottom 5
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I'd say all play-off squads can stay, rest drops out.
                that's the best way to do, then you also can see if they still are with the best 16 squads of tw.
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

i sorta see it. because you can suck and need new blood for the bottom few squad who didn't make playoff's but what if your squad didn't even have a chance. lol. well i mean i won't mind too bad if i had to start over but its a PAIN IN THE ASS. lol
                  www.10100.org

Comment

just let the play-off squads stay for sure and make the other squads fight for their place
                    jee

Comment

I agree ... with the current structure, the 8 playoff bound teams should be guarunteed a spot next season. The 8 squads who did not make the playoffs are FORCED to compete with other TWBD squads in order to make it into next season. This will hopefully MAKE the 8 squads work and play more games which will perhaps lead to a lot more competition and improvement among these squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                          Agreed

Comment

Some replacement squads havent even had at least theoretical chance to get in playoffs.
                            MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

I think it would be stupid to let squads continue to linger in twl even if they can't win any games. I was completely defending brit squad's right to be in twl this season because my understanding was that the system would filter them out before next season if they didn't step up their game.

People have to be competitive, you can't just let them hang out forever. I don't care if it's the bottom 2 or the bottom 8, but there needs to be a way to filter off the stagnant non-competitive teams.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X