No announcement yet.

Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamspeak is a good idea when you create the channel it will grant you channel admin rights which means you can just mute everyone if you so wished or have a sub-channel within that channel for random chat.

Comment

The commentary idea would be great. Maybe instead of broadcasting while the game is going on it could be recorded and broadcast later on in the day, maybe during trenchcenter?.
      Would allow players who might have missed a game to know how it went and all the things that happening in it which looking at the score board won't tell you.
      Warpath

Comment

I want TWL broadcasted on tv!
        Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
          Everything you say on the radio isn't heard by the people listening until roughly 30 seconds to 3 minutes after you say it.
          ACTUALLY PEARL JAM

even though your hosting was plagued by such a terrible shortcoming (WHICH BY THE WAY SCREWED ME OVER 5 STRAIGHT POINTS IN THE NINTENDO CHALLENGE... FUCK YOU DAMEON AND YOUR CLOSER BUFFER POINT), the TW radio servers are way better... and on the high bandwidth one i did a test with ValeKraft hosting and discovered the actual delay to be only 4 seconds.

GOOD GAME.

also.. this commentating thing is not a new idea, they already started implementing it in hockey zone (i bet that's where you stole it from jonas!)
          Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

That's because hockey zone originally stole the whole radio thing from TW.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Ezo
              I want TWL broadcasted on tv!
              LOL! hhaaha

Comment

Working...
              X