Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentary

Since we've got radio support in TW now. How long will it take before someone starts comentating on live TWL games?
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

I like the idea.
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

this frightens me.

Comment

I think anyone can host it right. If that is the case I can do one jav match as a trial.
        Well, any match except the light vs sk8 cause i'll be playing so if you guys vote on what match you want to get commentated on and if someone helps me set up the hosting stuff. I could do one. It might even be intereseting.

Well choices are:

Value vs. Pallies
        Elusive vs. Cripples
        Value vs. whiterabbits
        Pallies vs. No Surrender
        Shriek vs. Disoblige
        Rampage vs. Faded
        Ancients vs. Anti-Scrub
        Melee vs. Burning Rose

Choose 3 and order them because I can't do it if its the same time as our match.

Well, one of these value matches are wrong but if its value vs pallies

My preferences are:
        1) Value vs. Pallies
        This will detereminve who has the best chance of making playoffs

2) shriek vs disoblige
        With lemon + appleseed and other diso javs this may be close

3) rampage vs faded
        rampage will probably show a 2-3 string which will make this match close or an upset.

So vote away!

If i do get to do it I'll probably start like 5-10 mins before the match for like a pregame discussion.
        Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

Everything you say on the radio isn't heard by the people listening until roughly 30 seconds to 3 minutes after you say it.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

value and pallies have a rematch from their week 7 meeting, that's why they are there twice.
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Re: Commentary

Originally posted by Jonas
              Since we've got radio support in TW now. How long will it take before someone starts comentating on live TWL games?
              When everyone has super duper connections
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Even more lag for TWL weekends?

Comment

lol commentators during 2d spaceship games.. now theres a thought. if harry carey was still alive, he would be perfect for this role.
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                    Everything you say on the radio isn't heard by the people listening until roughly 30 seconds to 3 minutes after you say it.
                    Way to spoil people's fun by stating elusive but obvious facts GG!

Personally I thought it was an awesome suggestion

Comment

It could still work, you just can't say everything real specific while it's happening, but you can comment in general terms about the direction the game is going, and players that are doing really well and stuff.

If it's just straight announcing, it'll suck, but if the announcer is entertaining, it could work.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Another idea would be to use TeamSpeak. Much like Roger Wilco, only a large number of people could all connect and converse with each other. No lag involved there - just the possibility of 50 people all trying to say shit at the same time, heh.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

we have used that in diso. pretty fun actually
                          Ara was funny as hell
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                            Another idea would be to use TeamSpeak. Much like Roger Wilco, only a large number of people could all connect and converse with each other. No lag involved there - just the possibility of 50 people all trying to say shit at the same time, heh.
                            Can you not mute all the people except the ones that are "hosting". If that is possible this is a very viable idea to an extent. Just that people have to download this software, compared to most people already having winamp.

The problem with not being able to mute people is that there will always be assholes who want to disrupt the entertainment. Also using teamspeak you could get more than one person talking therefore an actual discussion via people who follow the teams well. And you could have guest commentators. $$

But then again didn't radio have only 20 people when it started out. So, if it is interesting enough over time this could get a bigger fan base.

As I said before I wouldn't mind trying to commentate one game this weekend if people show enough interest. Or we could have an experienced host with me as a guest commentator which would probably work better . But then again all this is mute if you can't mute other people.

Comment

There could be a seperate program for team speaking..

The commentary thing is a great idea. U should prefer focus on Ancients - Rampage game

Comment

Working...
                              X