X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions question?

question about predictions?

i see a lot of predictions where they post the score at 5001-5000

obviously not a close call is it just a filler cause they dont want to be bothered?

i see some where they picked the 5001 for the opposite team they chose as the winner...

so they show the score as 5001-5000 in favor of the team they think will lose...

but it happens a lot...

is it just one of those lazy assed things?
    or is it for a reason? lol
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

The only example I see of 5001 - 5000 in favor of the loser is for OUR (War Angels) predictions, which is probably because 99% of them were for Camisade, and it just substituted our name in for theirs when we got their spot. Maybe it messed up the predictions. Every other squad's predictions are fine.
    sdg

Comment

I think ppl just do it so they don't bother with the score guessing, its just like saying Team A - 1 : Team B - 2

So in essence Team B wins by 1 point, but of course it doesn't happen, its to spare guessing the score, cuz its a toughie, quite often resulting in a burden just to think about it
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

I think he's talking about where it's like this prediction:

War Angels - 5001
        Elusive - 5000
        Winner: Elusive

It's screwed up because it says the winner is the person with less points.
        sdg

Comment

Working...
        X