• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miku19
    sometimes even the smartest players do the most stupid things

i couldnt resist replying to this one!

hehe

$$$
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius
      I think the rules getting enforced take priority over privacy in this case.

Not quite. That's like being pro about having your telephones ticked and granting complete access to your personal files as a higher step of enforcement against terrorism in the United States.
      i think it's more like drug testing new employees/athletes

they make a choice to be on that squad, when you register maybe tick a box that says "feel free to check that i am not double squadding" or whatnot
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius
        I think the rules getting enforced take priority over privacy in this case.

Not quite. That's like being pro about having your telephones ticked and granting complete access to your personal files as a higher step of enforcement against terrorism in the United States.

This is retarded. You're talking about having people know your aliases.. like it freaking matters. You would just know that you give up that small piece of "privacy" if you want to be serious and join a league.

I think it's wrong NOT to let squad captains have access to this information if you're going to punish them for making a bad choice. it's like tehy're walking through a mine field.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
        X