So lets see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So lets see...

...How much it means that epi is running the league.

Elusive is trying to negotiage all the games on saturday, but their opponents (all of the 3) want it on sunday. Rampage might be able to get good lineup on saturday. Well maybe not Blood. Disoblige.. oh god.. saturday is terrible day for them. Light.. WTF lol dont even talk about on saturday and light in same sentence. Lol.

My bet is that light and rampage matches will be on saturday. Diso match on sunday because elusive wont be able to win. Even if its on saturday.

gg leagues
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

i havent been around too long but from what ive seen so far epi seems like a pretty straight up guy.
    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Escalate
      i havent been around too long but from what ive seen so far epi seems like a pretty straight up guy.
      If you're implying he isn't gay, then ok.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.
      . â–²
      ▲ ▲

Comment

when someone is running a league there are always some people who moan and complain.

Fortunaly there are over 300 people involved in TWL so the majorty dont seem to mind.
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

or it will be decided by a rock/scissor/paper like all the other games were decided.

sorry, ur wrong.
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

i just hope that epi has the common sense to accept diso game on sunday ... we played on saturday in the regular season cause elusive wanted , we accepted it ... it would be only fair a honourable that theyd accept sunday now ....
            Last edited by Luckily Yours; 08-12-2003, 04:54 AM.
            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

If we play Elusive on Saturday, then I demand, yes thats right, DEMAND! that me and ZZ boy can play, excluding the roster lock.
              :]
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

would u really manage to drag ur lazy ass outof spec if the rosterlock comes to an end? My bet is when it finally happens u'll have developped some kind of fobia and u'll prolly never play again. EVER
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

BrinG OuT TeH aXe

Seeing how he hasn't played since joining and his trial time is up, I really doubt he'll make it that far. Fear not, we'll throw a complementary wp-axing into the deal...
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

If you can only play one day out of the week, you're eventually going to get screwed. Try finding enough people that can play either day, or some that can play one or the other weekend day for your squad.

This is the reason why scheduling should be completely random and assigned. At least then there's a chance both teams get a shitty time.

llater,
                    Tony

Comment

i like the negotiating system and it usually works out if both parties act like adults (eer that doesn't sound good when i read it again).
                      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

twl should be on sundays brook
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Re: So lets see...

Originally posted by Server
                          ...How much it means that epi is running the league.

Elusive is trying to negotiage all the games on saturday, but their opponents (all of the 3) want it on sunday. Rampage might be able to get good lineup on saturday. Well maybe not Blood. Disoblige.. oh god.. saturday is terrible day for them. Light.. WTF lol dont even talk about on saturday and light in same sentence. Lol.

My bet is that light and rampage matches will be on saturday. Diso match on sunday because elusive wont be able to win. Even if its on saturday.

gg leagues
                          This is ridiculous. You would be plesed by nothing short of elusive handicapping themselves by giving up every time they want.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

diso has fairness besides them , since the regular season match was on a satruday against our choice ..... we were hadicapped then already
                            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                              twl should be on sundays brook
                              Ya... Look how many you had for your Sunday match against us

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X