Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well compare it with how many we had on saturday and its still alot more
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Elusive ruins the playoffs with their saturday games.. tards!
      $$$

Comment

we can easily solve this by making a deal , play 6v6 or 7v7 depending on how many diso shows , since for the 2nd time in a row u took the scheduling advantage... ty for uor fair play
        Last edited by Luckily Yours; 08-12-2003, 07:23 PM.
        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

If we had base on sunday after 1:30 we would be missing 3-4 players. We looked at times available and decided playing ramp on sunday would be better. Light can only play on sunday and Diso reduced options by taking 1:30 slot. Epi was trying to get in touch with mantra last night, but missed him. We also did not want 3 games in one day.

Comment

SUNDAY IS THE DAY OF REST IT SHOULD BE ON SATURDAY, ALL OF IT
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

At the risk of getting warned for racism:

Jews came first, gophar.

Comment

rule , thats just bs, u know u can only beat us if we no show

u tell em mantra ...

oh yeah , and u know that without fair play u never really win , at least in uor own hearts , it will be there forever .... and pallies , u have my sympathies if u had to deal with these kind of people earlier than us
                Last edited by Luckily Yours; 08-13-2003, 05:29 AM.
                There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

oh man. I so wanna win this now. no fucking bs no fucking fun. this is about nuthing else than winning. You started this and you have us down to 25 % strenght but I swear the god. we are fuckign gonna crush you and your uberl33t scheduling skills fucking up every fuckign squad you play against. Pallies warned me but I thought I had it under control. I even got msges from elu saying "we can play you on sunday" but when I checked the page a couple of minutes ago I see they accepted to play 2 other games on sunday only to fuck us over lol.
                  You better fucking bring everything you got cos I dont care if we have to play with dl and mikena and schnares and da1 and all the fuckign dullers and javvers, we got this in our heart and we are gonna win you ass.

(oh yeah, you also fucked up our game vs melee cos of this)
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

YOU TELL THEM MANTRA!
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                      oh man. I so wanna win this now. no fucking bs no fucking fun. this is about nuthing else than winning. You started this and you have us down to 25 % strenght but I swear the god. we are fuckign gonna crush you and your uberl33t scheduling skills fucking up every fuckign squad you play against. Pallies warned me but I thought I had it under control. I even got msges from elu saying "we can play you on sunday" but when I checked the page a couple of minutes ago I see they accepted to play 2 other games on sunday only to fuck us over lol.
                      You better fucking bring everything you got cos I dont care if we have to play with dl and mikena and schnares and da1 and all the fuckign dullers and javvers, we got this in our heart and we are gonna win you ass.

(oh yeah, you also fucked up our game vs melee cos of this)

For some odd reason, I just felt very proud, and I might consider finding an alternate comp to play from....and you know what that means....
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Mantra, id get that vein pulsing from your forehead checked out

Comment

You guys are forgetting... he has the reps and the mines. Take it to the hole, Shaquille!
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

When 3 squads are begging you to play Sunday cause they will all 'forfeit' Saturday it leaves you with very little choice when you can only play 2 games on Sunday or else you forfeit yourselves. It's too bad I couldn't find you before you accepted that Rampage game or else we'd be playing Rampage Saturday now Mantra. Too quick on that accept button you are.

-Epi
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Ummm... The time hasn't even been decided yet. What's everyone yelling about? Whoever wins their rock/paper/scissors gets their time. Yay.

Mantra - You're being just as pig-headed as Elusive since you keep saying you can't base on Saturday. You have *NO* room to talk since you limit yourself just as much as Elusive does.

You didn't have a problem playing A-S 7v6 for a full round on a Sunday, either.

I'm sick of people griping about scheduling and whining because they lose half their squad on a particular day or some bull shit. Too fucking bad. Get a team that can either play in a wide variety of times, or don't bother entering the league. You have 30/35 roster spots for a reason. Use them.

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

true all true brookus
                                However since we were nice to play them on a saturday during the regular games and their captain sent me a msg saying they could play us on sunday I didnt expect it to end like this.

also.. its playoffs, I wanna win, Im pumped up and very motivated (even more now)

edit: it is over when it comes to sunday cos all the timeslots are already filled up now

Comment

Working...
                                X