Pallies and Disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pallies and Disoblige

Why not make a thread for two squads that will be here the entire season? And the season after that and so on?

Anyways we sorta let the public down by choking on Mambo in round one. But there's no doubt we're at least twice as strong in base as we were last season. A request to the schedulers: Have us play each other in the regular season this time, but put us in different conferences obviously
    What do you guys think of the chances of a Diso/Pallies LB final?
    LJ?
    LD?
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

LB final predictions; Diso vs -Final-
    LD final predictions: Diso vs -Final-
    LJ final predicitions: Diso vs -Final-

Who's this PalliEz you're speaking of?

Comment

I think it's less likely than it used to be, the basing strength is more spread out than before. squads like rejected basers and burning rose that pretty much used to get laughed at are showing respectable strength and are very capable of pulling off upsets.

It'll become more clear when we hit the start of the season, but to me it looks like there's about 6 different squads that could possibly reach the finals.

not saying it couldn't happen, just saying the road gets tougher every season.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I wanna see Pallies vs Diso and have a new video of Conc and Divine making fun of them lolz
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
          LB final predictions; Diso vs -Final-
          Who's this PalliEz you're speaking of?
          lol

I'd definately put my money on -Final- making it to LD, LJ or both finals, but I doubt they'll be championship material in basing.

I'm not saying my squad is either, but like Sleepy said, we'll just have to see how the season kicks off.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            I wanna see Pallies vs Diso and have a new video of Conc and Divine making fun of them lolz
            no kidding.... you guys are way overdue for new video madness. that's why the basing gods are frowning down upon you and making you lose to warbird squads
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

What -Final- needs is to get some sharks / force some members to play shark and make Sika get back his terr skill. Why does Domi shark or terr every game, he's an insane spid/jav and all he does is play defensive ships :P

On other hand current Pallies feels very strong, Myth BZ CM Div Rides PJ Hellzno Koan Blood is a kinda hard lineup to beat...
              - k2

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                lol

I'd definately put my money on -Final- making it to LD, LJ or both finals, but I doubt they'll be championship material in basing.

I'm not saying my squad is either, but like Sleepy said, we'll just have to see how the season kicks off.

Obviously you weren't here when they base'd

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                  On other hand current Pallies feels very strong, Myth BZ CM Div Rides PJ Hellzno Koan Blood is a kinda hard lineup to beat...
                  Let's not forget SW, Conc, Proj Virus, and the best baser in the game: Mayo Inc.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

TWL needs a new league. Basing is dry. Warbirds are too easy. Javs has lost it's splendor. I can't say I'm excited about any squads in any league in the upcoming season. I leave you with an emphatic MEH!
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Pallies sure has a strong lineup. But that doesnt mean they are unbeatable.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                        Obviously you weren't here when they base'd
                        We've beaten them twice. =/ And we're not that great.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Mayo was very rude and abusive to me in baseelim, and he was mocking me all the time. I don't like Pallies anymore. I hope we meet them stinkwhores in next season, I'll personally see to that we bury their asses in the shit they came from.
                          FUCK YOU PALLIES, may you choke on my divine cock of elitness.
                          Originally posted by Disliked
                          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Bring it, ChubbyBan.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X