• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fucking love bloodzombie
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Why are you so intent on being argumentative, bz? You act as if you simply have to prove me wrong, and you're being an absolute ass about it to boot.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I haven't been an ass at all. I haven't said one mean or derogatory thing.

I'm just trying to understand your claims. It seems that you're insulting every twld team in the game. This isn't a game against a computer, in order to win, you have to beat the other guys. In order for a game to be "too easy" the other guys have to completely suck. In order for the whole league to be "too easy", every team in the league has to be complete shit, except you and whatever team you're on.

I'm not even "trying to prove you wrong" OR being argumentative, all I've done is ask you to explain the comments you've made.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
          hug?
          awww.... I'll give you a hug.... in a manly, hederosexual way devoid of all sexual feeling.
          DELETED

Comment

You're attacking me as if I insulted your mother, bz. Don't try and pretend it's anything other than an attack. I quit playing to get away from pointless arguing like this. Shut the fuck up and let me get on with that, would ya? Jesus christ...
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
              i love fucking bloodzombie
              me too
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

If you make stupid comments you can't really get all defensive when someone calls you on it. He hasn't attacked you at all, just saying what everyone else is thinking.

Comment

It wasn't a stupid comment. Fuck you and fuck bloodzombie for thinking you have the right to get all high and mighty with me. In my HUMBLE opinion, the warbird is an EASY ship to master. Anyone with a little patience can get good enough at it to be a contender against any of the top squads.

You may think I'm not good at it, whatever. I don't care what you think. You seem to think you have the right to be a prick, so does bz. You don't, and niether does he. Goddamn, Pallies has become a breeding ground for cocky shitheads. Guys I used to like do nothing but manage to piss me off anymore. Now, D-R-O-P it.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Of course. They're just questioning your HUMBLE opinion, because it implies-no, says straight out that it's easy for "anyone with a little patience" to become a match against the very top squads. And I really don't agree that it's so easy to master, too.
                    - k2

Comment

I even spelled it out for all of you, yet you still can't drop it. Why the fuck does everyone feel the need to start shit with me? I was in no way trying to start a ruckus when I made what I thought to be an absolutely harmless comment. Can people just leave it at that? Hell no. They have to tear into me. Why?
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        You may think I'm not good at it, whatever. I don't care what you think. You seem to think you have the right to be a prick, so does bz. You don't, and niether does he. Goddamn, Pallies has become a breeding ground for cocky shitheads. Guys I used to like do nothing but manage to piss me off anymore. Now, D-R-O-P it.
                        its cool you can generalize an entire squad based off two people's actions. plus we dont care if you like us, its my (HUMBLE) opinion that you're beneath us; vaginaface.

Comment

Nice name, Justin. Who gave that to you?

I don't have any beef with you. There are a select few Pallies, you included, that are still a-okay in my book. You guys as a whole, however, aren't the same as you used to be, and the change hasn't been good.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                            Nice name, Justin. Who gave that to you?
                            my mom?

Comment

Ok then, fuck you too. I see you don't give a shit about past friendships and rather than a simple, "Why hey Jason, you gave me the name triceratops. Thanks bud." I get a smartass remark. That's lovely.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

youre okay in my book jason. just watch what you say sometimes eh? by reading this thread looks like you got a bit cocky yourself eh? bloodzombie / sleepy weasel called you on it. im just backing up my e-buddies, eh. im overusing eh, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X