• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
    Let's make it 25
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

funny thing is when i just read rules...maybe it was reversed id int read the whle thread i saw

5.01 All registered Trench Wars League squads may only have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 35 registered members. Players may only have one name on their squad's roster, and if they have more they may be found in violation of doublesquadding rules (see section III).
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I think the 10 player minimum is stupid. The minimum for dd/jd teams should be 5. If you can get away with having a team of 8 very active guys ala Value, you should be able to.
        There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

i agree to that also =)
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

for twd that's fine, but too much chance of forfeit for twl.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              Let's make it 25
              yeah right, you just wanna cut some people from pallies i know what you're up to
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

so lets make it 35...chances of a squad who has 35 members on it forfieting is prety low =p
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Agreed with Cig. And it would be nice if a League Op would take a step or two in here and provide some insight... (I'm coming for you, Guano.)
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

35-40
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Making the roster limit even lower would maybe create a bunch more competitive twd squads.
                      sdg

Comment

i'd say 25 players is more than enough.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

ya but speaking from a squad w/ alot of lazy sobz on it 25 isnt enough...also from a squad like RB and us we got a bunch of guys who are on squad bc theyh are nice guys..they deserve to be part of the TWL no matter if they play or not...it wont hurt if its 35 ppl or even 40...the chances of a squad having 40 elite ppl on it are slim...like u said 25 is good but 35-40 wont hurt for the fact them 10-15 guys prolly couldnt really make much a diff in a game anyway
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

25 isn't enough for us either. We have a lot of people with things to do, so a lot of our players can play like every other weekend. If you made it 25, we'd have to cut some people and recruit some more active people, and we shouldn't have to do that.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

if you have to do it, so does everyone else. And why reward people for having lives? That's punishing people who don't. It's a game, play it when you can, if you can't play boomotherfuckinghoo.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

That's generaly our thinking over at RB... yah, sure we love it that you have a life, but if you can't get on to play with us a couple times during the week, then we don't want yah, no matter how "cool" u might be in real life.

Comment

Working...
                                X