Twlight if TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you dumb bitch it isn't.

"REAL" squads just had a season for themsleves. It's time to give the little guys a chance to have organized fun. Let pub squads compete, establish themselves, and come to know TW for what it is. Once these squads have emerged into competative bodies, they will be ready to enter TWL and mold into something concrete, unlike the constant dissolvements and leadership changes we see in inexperienced squads. If they have something driving them together, in due time - we won't have shitty TWL seasons in which we constnatly have squads dropping out.

Stop being greedy. You, experienced TWer, just had 10+ weeks for yourself and your squad. If you give 'newer' squads a chance, they will become something worthy in time and compete right with us.

Comment

OMG, I don't agree with everything, but the fact that I agree with anything Annux says is incredible.

Haha.

The part about dissing CoL I don't agree with. But pub players need a chance to mold themselves and whatever else annux said.
      "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Annux + Crome = Girl Power

Comment

Hey geniuses! Yeah, you two, patting yourselves on the back!

What stops people from just alt-nicking and forming another squad? Ever thought about that? Because it WILL happen.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

WTF NO WAY, PEOPLE WHO DO THAT HAVE BAD SOULS AND EVIL HEARTS

Comment

Alt Nick? Check
              New Squad Name? Check
              Bad soul? Check
              Evil Heart? Double Check

TWT here I come.
              sage

Comment

|) E \/ I { E

Comment

So squads involved in 2 out of the 3 TWL's can't play in the other TWT league? thats just DUMB

A-S played TWLJ and TWLB

How do you expect us to "get better" (Thats what TWT is abotu right) IN TWLD if we can't compete in TWTD?
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Back in my younger teenage years of around 1996 i would say that the world is honest and we could trust people to not alt-nick. But in the hedonistic 2000s no one can be trusted. basically..most likely... and it will happen becuase a lot of TWers are pricks, will alt-nick and form new squads. the only problem is if they win they cant get in to TWL because that would be the perverbial under enforced double squadding. So the winners are forced to chose squads. If the winning squad choses to return to the old squad a spot opens for the next place down (i assume). Eventually a real squad of fresh talent will emerge to join the ranks of TWL.

Personally, i would like to see all players ip logged and compared with other players in TWT. i am sure that would be a huge enterprise (i have no knowledge of staff powers adn such). The record keeping for it would be huge. But a player who matches from TWL in the same type of league would be removed/banned from playing in leagues.

thats enough thought for now

P.S. here's hoping to having more squads like whiterabbits appear from TWT and join the ranks of TWL.

P.P.S. Its Sad that people feel they have to be so elitist about stuff.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

my friend has a squad that will be in twt and he wanted me to terr 4 him, is that ok?

Comment

In completely unrelated news, I heard this newbie squad named xXxBEARzxXx is recruiting. They're looking for primarily basing-skilled talent, but also want talent in the silver and yellow ships. Their style could be closely described as that of the Pallies, but trust me, these guys are NOT PALLIES. They're also recruiting talent for an online "radio station" that will occasionally broadcast witty hillarity intertwixed with mind-tingling music. Tourettes sufferers welcome. I suppose you could compare their format with that of, oh... say, Pallies Radio, but again, these guys are not Pallies.

Message ConcreteBearYard in the game for a tryout.

Ex-Pallies welcome.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Alcoholism won't (99.9% certain) be playing TWT.

And not letting squads in, for examples sake, TWL B play TWT J and TWT D is a moronic idea. In (this example) whiterabbits place I'd resign from TWL B and concentrate on 3 TWT's rather than one TWL.
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Change ISPs? Triple Check

Nothins gonna stop me now.

Now all my gangstas from '86 let's bust out the Bon Jovi.
                            sage

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                              |) E \/ I { E
                              Is a stupid squadname.
                              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                                Hey geniuses! Yeah, you two, patting yourselves on the back!

What stops people from just alt-nicking and forming another squad? Ever thought about that? Because it WILL happen.
                                Rats, I need a new idea now.

Comment

Working...
                                X