Dream Teams- Circa 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Teams- Circa 3

Okay, so I'm primarily a baser, so I have no clue about Birds or Javs, make up your own, but

Who are your dream teams?

My basing dream team:

Terrier

First Choice: Brookus
    Second Choice: Mythrandir

Shark
    Starter: Bleen
    Starter: Stabwound
    Subs: Mantra-Slider, Supermet, Haltaffin

Javelin
    First Choice: Pearl Jam
    Second Choice: No one can kill me

Spider
    (In no particular order)
    Spybreak!
    Ezo
    Labero
    Bram
    Sleepy Weasel
    Don't try to resist
    Dr. Coiff
    Lunch3

What are your picks for this season?
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

the only team that i would ever dream about would be 8 za gophars. ok it sounds a little egocentric but omg how cool would that be? not only would it be cool to have 8 of yourself, but the team's coordination would also be perfect because all the za gophars would be using the same strategy.. making that strategy so much more effective.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

my dream team

Terrier:
      1)Pure_luck
      2)warportal

Shark
      1)stabwound
      2)jonas

Spider

1)superstar-PROkiller
      2)plob#f
      3)lunch3
      4)fit of rage
      5)necromotic
      6)rabbitrapist

Jav
      1)mantra-slider
      2)azurus
      3)necromotic

this is the dream team! =)

Comment

A lot of those haven't been active lately. I don't disagree with any of them, I dont' think all of those will be all that active this season.

As for people I'm seeing base a lot lately that I'd put on a dream team nowadays.
        Terrs:

Brookus (Safest Terr, hands down, hasn't been as active lately, but most active of the Three Terr (myth, wp and brook) gods

Pure_Luck (If you're craming, you're gonna want him terring, will stay in there until the last milisecond, which can mean the match right then and there... nerves of steel)

Sharks:
        Stabwound (One of the best Cram sharks there is)

Windreaper (well he was active for a bit at least, he seemed to have dissapeared again)

Melt Down (Gets a lil crazy with the mines a lot, but if he's having a good day, is more of a killer than any shark I've seen)

Haven't seen many other GREAT sharks that have been active as of late. If I'm missing some1, give me a shout.

Spiders:

Cumulonimbus (Seeing great activity out of this guy lately. He's moved on to Diso, I hope they'll start him this season, which they should. Gets MVP almost every game I've seen him play in ?go base)

Lunch3 (Okay, number in his name, but boy he's gotta be RB's only spider out there (besides rodge). Great guy, loyal guy, does a great job, teams well, very underestimated, but I think he's making his way up there. Great fr spider because he doesn't stop pushing)

Zerzera (I hope I don't sound too biased when I say he's on my modern active dream team. He's been pushing his spider skills further and further since he left Diso. Doesn't need help from sharks when he's outnumbered)

Nuudeli (Been pretty active lately, doesn't fail to grab mvp when he plays. One of the best spiders down in lower because he'll simply stay alive down there, drawing a spider or two to him AWAY from the cram where they should be.)

Stayon (I actually enjoy watching this guy play. Spastic might not be liked, for whatever reason that may be, but you can't deny this guy has some talent, most of which will be seen as time passes. Great anti-cram spider, great spider in fr.)

Javs:
        Not many active GREAT javs lately, but I'll see who I can think of.

Nockm (He's becoming less active, for whatever reason, but he still holds his own as jav. Can hit almost any shot with ease, knows exactly when to pull that trigger, good anti-cram jav (what the basing world needs more of these days))

Vehicle (Many neglect him as being a good jav, if you give him time to work with your team, he'll do wonders for you. When he was on RB, he saved our butts so many games it was ridiculous. He knows what he's doing, dies a bit, but makes up for it with the amount of kills. Decent anti-cram jav as well)

Comment

OMG, IM NOT IN A SPIDER, I suck =P
          ok,
          Terr ) Brook / Pure_Luck
          Shark ) Stab, Mattey
          jav ) nockm, w/e
          spid ) megaman89/ Cumulonimbus / Hero* ( <-- he is leet) / don't try to resist.
          GG. We'd pwn u!
          Have fun and Travel stuff? - Hero*
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Terr:
            1. Warportal
            2. Pure_luck
            3. Don't try to resist

Shark:
            1. Jonas
            2. Mootland Farmer
            3. Stabwound

Jav:
            1. No one can kill me
            2. Mantra-Slider
            3. Pearl Jam

Basebird:
            1. Divine Rides
            2. Randedl

Spiders (no particular orders):
            - Zerzera
            - Nuudeli
            - Bram
            - Cumulonimbus
            - Megaman89 (cough meganewb cough)
            - Sufficient
            - Pyroblast
            - ezo
            FairLightS> teenage mutant hero turtles just finished downloading
            Final Hit> ...
            Final Hit> you mean teenage mutant ninja turtles
            FairLightS> yea thats the one
            FairLightS> but they still my heros

Pearl Jam> oh whateva **snaps fingers**

Comment

watch out for ajaxee in ship #5 this season if we make it and ross in basebird $$ or ELemental he proved he could basebird b4 w/ ns
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Total pwnage lineup:

Terr: Phrenitis
                Sharks: Phrenitis and Phrenitis
                Spids: Phrenitis, Phrenitis, Phrenitis, Phrenitis
                Jav: Phrenitis
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

I haven't seen Myth for ages I haven't seen Nockm for ages I don't get on as much as before though..

thx for the props i still get, even though there r a bunch of guyz who outplay me at the moment.

Here's a good team:

terr: Brookus
                  sharks: greven, Credit Account
                  spiders: cumonthebimbobus, zerzera, Ezo, Malladrin
                  jav: M_M GOD
                  http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Wp, i saw myth last week and i see nockm every day, shoot!
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

these lists are shit. lunch3? you guys have played for what, 2 weeks?
                      jee

Comment

He's about a good a spider as you are, blood.

Now come on, let's see some warbird and jav teams as well.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I have not played for some time myself, and am unable to play at all for several months probably. Don't know if I am good enough anymore for these teams....
                          Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                            the only team that i would ever dream about would be 8 za gophars. ok it sounds a little egocentric but omg how cool would that be? not only would it be cool to have 8 of yourself, but the team's coordination would also be perfect because all the za gophars would be using the same strategy.. making that strategy so much more effective.
                            off-topic philosophy: actaully it would not be good because all spiders would have same thoughts thus move completely in the same pattern, each shot that hits them would damage them all equally.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

A lot of you put down vets to play some roles, how do you know they'll even be able to play? How do you know that these newbies aren't getting better than them? I know for a fact that the skill in basing has been catalyzed since the leagues before this up coming season. Put some realistic teams together, not the same cliched teams that are put together every season. As for blood, yah they might have not been playing that long, but that has nothing to do with their skill. Lunch3 has a very newbie name, he hasn't played as much as most good spiders, but I'm willing to bet he can hold his own with any of the other spiders mentioned.

Another Shark:
                              Panhandler - No1 knows much about him, but I feel safest when I shark with this guy, maybe it's because we've sharked together for about 80 bds, but he's become a great shark in a small time period. Give him a chance, take a look at him, I bet you'd be suprised.
                              Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 12-02-2003, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X