Hmmm with the allstar game coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby
    If you have an all-star game, and play a wb, and I'm not there, then it isn't a true all star game.
    No ego here. Move along.

I think the only fair way to pick All-Stars is to have each squad vote on who to send. They usually know who their best player is, not based on stats/wins/etc. If nothing else, the captains can pick. Voting by the public (us), is really just going to result in the popular players playing. For example, everyone seems to pick me as terr, but really the best player from A-S is Erathia. He keeps our team together during the games.

llater,
    Tony

Comment

lol. the log...the log lol
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Been working with acid on the all-star thing. Each team is probably gonna have their cap pick reps and the higher placed squads get more people to play. Make sense?

Its gonna be a blast, hope to see the game.

Comment

If you have an all-star game, and play a wb, and I'm not there, then it isn't a true all star game.

Good Game. No fucking Text.

- Faggots.

Please. Fucking please.

p.s.- I like how you signed it "Faggots". Are we to assume you represent multiple homosexuals?

Last edited by Divine Rides; 08-14-2002, 11:45 AM.
          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            Next season, hopefully (get ready for some wishful thinking folks) the bots will be refined enough to record individual player stats (published to the web in real time $) from each and every base match and store these stats in a database somewhere. At the end of the season, opinions aside, there would be no way to argue who does and does not belong in the All-Star game.
            Stats have nothing to do with who's a good baser- it's not about how many kills you get, it's who you kill and when.
            So I would rather go by "he's a good baser he should be in" than "mantra got 150 kills in spider, he must be the best" anyday.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Honestly the best spider of all time is Erathia

Nobody else can yell that much (and he does yell, jesus does he yell) AND find time to get MVP.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

kairyu-spider

Comment

All-star game should IMHO include a warbird, why? Because it should include each ship that's used actively in the leagues. No, weasels, leviathans and lancasters are not used in leagues.
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides

Please. Fucking please.

p.s.- I like how you signed it "Faggots". Are we to assume you represent multiple homosexuals?

Edit: Not worth it, newbies never understand.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

For some reason i found this post rather amusing than insulting.
                      As it was meant to be.

Originally posted by General Malaise

...and this is why we hate you
                      ... and who is "we"? Tobe? Brookus? Divine? Conc?

Don't make me laugh.
                      Last edited by Ruby; 08-14-2002, 05:57 PM.
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Edit: Not worth it, newbies never understand.
                        Just like parents, man... Parents just don't understand.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Just like parents, man... Parents just don't understand.

llater,
                          Tony
                          So parents are newbies? Wait... no.. that doesn't quite work...

Comment

My favorite food? yeah, it's dick, so I said it. Now what? You think all my "faggot" remarks were based on hatred or ignorance? Nothing could be farther from the truth- I can't get enough dick, I just suck suck suck all day long.
                            My favorite drink? yeah, it's semen, so I said it. Now what? You think my breath smells like cheerios cause I eat a lot of cereal? Nothing could be farther from the truth- I won the semen-chug-a-thon in 1998, 1999, and 2001. (in 2000 my dad won)

I don't know what that has to do with base warbird, but I guess it's good to see you opening up.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

boys boys, in here we fight with fists, not with words.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'd like to commend brookus on the fantastic somewhat obscure Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff reference.
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X